Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Geez this topic again. I want to say again I don't want to offend or insult ayobody of my American friends in here. If I did so please expect my apology. I am not against America. It's just for me a flag is nothing important.

i am not offended. it's a rug. that's it. if they wiped their asses with it maybe i'd be offended but i'm here for other reasons so let's concentrate on watching our young friends have fun.

• Upvote 5

Just now, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

D-Day started today. Many young US citizens and many young British subjects died on this day in 1944.

I invite people to discuss this over at Old Dudes or at the World-Wide political section.

good idea.

15 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

D-Day started today. Many young US citizens and many young British subjects died on this day in 1944.

I invite people to discuss this over at Old Dudes or at the World-Wide political section.

But my voice and the voice of others, who are offended by it, will have no impact over there. I want to protest at the scene of the offense, not behind the building in the alley under a box.

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

But my voice and the voice of others, who are offended by it, will have no impact over there. I want to protest at the scene of the offense, not behind the building in the alley under a box.

Please Amy, I talked to James and told him some are offended by the carpet. And I guess you already wrote support too. So please stop destroying this topic by always reposting the same thing. Why kill the fun of others who just wanna discuss things on topic here. It wont bring you any further but others will be annoyed. Thanks I say this to you as your friend. Nothing personal. 

• Upvote 1

Here's what you said about the Nazi tattoo girl. Back then, I, like you today, tried to argue that it wasn't a big deal. Funny how things that offend people can change one's views.

I would ask the mods to do once a thread for this! I find it already hilarious and even offensive to me! This thread is created to talk about tenants and VH, politics or anything absurd for me, I don't want it here. I have nothing against anybody, but this is already very heavy please for me!

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Here's what you said about the Nazi tattoo girl. Back then, I, like you today, tried to argue that it wasn't a big deal. Funny how things that offend people can change one's views.

Yes thats a complete different thing. Nazis did evil things. Thats why I wont see their flag. Americans didnt so I personally dont care. Now please you cant do more against it leave this topic alone with it Amy. 

• Upvote 3