Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

1 minute ago, Lyree said:

I am pissed at RLC ladies except for Nelly and Bogdan.

I may have to join the other cam groups provided, I am a voyeur at heart.

Wants wrong with RLC besides most appartements being plain boring? I only watch Masha Sasha and the Olivia Nick appartement regularly

1 minute ago, Lyree said:

I am pissed at RLC ladies except for Nelly and Bogdan.

I may have to join the other cam groups provided, I am a voyeur at heart.

Welcome! Everyone here is awesome!

• Upvote 1

It's amazing to see how these two couples every day feels better among themselves even naked. Your confidence level increases by leaps and do not believe reaching an exchange point because it would surely break a little harmony between them, or may not, I don't know... but with what I'm seeing now, I am very satisfied! They are the best by far and deserve much attention on my part.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

If I had the opportunity to have sex with Anabel-Rose-Silvia or Lena the last thing I would be thinking about is who is watching

Yeah right, keep telling yourself that. You won't know until you try it.

1 minute ago, Russ said:

Katie & Lena will have no problem being naked for a day, the only question is will they go outside?

Well that would be quite a bad joke when they would only do it inside. I think they know this for themselves.

35 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

My biggest problem with being part of these "projects" would be me fucking my boyfriend, and hopefully the Guy i'm with right now on the internet for the rest of eternity. 

that's an interesting thing since the kim kardasians & the pamela andersons are not hurt by the exposure at all but the little people that have regular jobs could be fired or ostracised by there adventures. it's really unfair that a person should be punished in any way for doing something that everyone does & is perfectly legal. even the late supreme court idiot, i mean justice antonin scalia ruled that the internet can't be censored as far as adult material is concerned. but here we go again into how out of touch our leaders in the u s are. many still trying to pass laws that censor & discriminate.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wants wrong with RLC besides most appartements being plain boring? I only watch Masha Sasha and the Olivia Nick appartement regularly

Ever since Vanessa and Marketa apt got taken down I haven't cared at all about any other site; RLC, VV, or VH. Vanessa/Marketa was the kind of apartment I had been waiting for ever since VV turned into just another couples site and now I'm finding it hard to be interested in anything that's going on anywhere. 

1 minute ago, Russ said:

Katie y Lena no tendrán ningún problema en estar desnudo por un día, la única pregunta es van a salir a la calle?

I don't think having problem in going out even watching others. They are sure of themselves and others do not matter. It's what I think! Ole their ovaries for doing so!

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yeah right, keep telling yourself that. You won't know until you try it.

If I was all up tight against one of those angels I cant imagine thinking about anything else

• Upvote 1