Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

I am sure my ex has photos and video of our love making sessions. I am glad it has been many years past and he is married with a family now. Have not seen anything on the internet that looks like me so I feel safe on that.

Watching your own expressions is some times a little unnerving. ::)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Lyree said:

I am sure my ex has photos and video of our love making sessions. I am glad it has been many years past and he is married with a family now. Have not seen anything on the internet that looks like me so I feel safe on that.

Hopefully, they are safe and sound on an encrypted drive in his leaky shed.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lyree said:

Only a real pig would do that, most guys like your ex would keep them im pretty sure, but not put them out for all to see. Lol, yeah unnerving is a good description, and i remember my jaw dropping also. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, thats not really the way i would want to be famous, sucking a dick. Who would have ever heard of paris Hilton other than for her blowjob video. Our idiot 'representatives" want to get control of the internet so bad and get some tax money from us off of it

giving a blowjob on vid & being fired & giving a blowjob & being set for life are 2 different things. i think paris is probably ok with her decision.

• Upvote 2