Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June 2017.

46 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Two things that simply don't make sense, First, Kami would have posted something about the ballet on her social media if in fact she had a part. Second, I have not seen her practice anything at all except laying on her ass in bed or painting by the numbers. She very well could be a part of the staff handing out programs, or serving Champagne and Hors d'oeuvres at intermission, but a part in such a world renown ballet, I think not, or we all would know as she could not help herself but boast about it on her social media.

You can notice also that she doesn't mention anything on her social each time like the day before yesterday and yesterday night, she goes to the Bolchoi. She is not supposed to speak of it on her social, but talked a lot about it with the other girls, show some photos or videos on her smartphone, talks a lot of it on her phone. Remember the didlo they were playing with : she told that she had to use it in the play and one of the girl was horrified : what, a didlo in the Bolchoi, I am shocked !

She is an actress there, making few moking dance like a teen, a tomboy. It is a comical effect to contrast with the seriousness and the hardwork a ballet. Search the net for "The russian Hamlet", you will understand.

If you don't follow Kami, don't like her at all, never listened what she says, how the hell can you allow yourself to write what you wrote ?

• Upvote 1

The girls are watching a film partly in french. Kami is talking a lot about going to Paris, was even listening to an old french song of Aznavour the other day. She is also talking of getting a visa to the Shengen zone.

Beldonn1, I have always followed Kami since day 1 in Barcelona. I do not speak Russian so I must rely on those who do translate, of which we have several. and they still do translate almost daily what is being said, It strikes me as very unusual that you seem to be the only one with this information, and even the information is being contested by the longtime translators on this forum. Maybe you need more time with Rosetta Stone. Speculation always abounds and has driven this forum for almost 5 years now that I have been apart of it, but usually there is more than just one person who confirms the speculation as truth, and to this point we do not have any other confirmation.

24 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Beldonn1, I have always followed Kami since day 1 in Barcelona. I do not speak Russian so I must rely on those who do translate, of which we have several. and they still do translate almost daily what is being said, It strikes me as very unusual that you seem to be the only one with this information, and even the information is being contested by the longtime translators on this forum. Maybe you need more time with Rosetta Stone. Speculation always abounds and has driven this forum for almost 5 years now that I have been apart of it, but usually there is more than just one person who confirms the speculation as truth, and to this point we do not have any other confirmation.

I have not seen any translation on this Bolchoi or of the girls talking in the kitchen, show me where it is or send it to me on PM. I listen myself, I know some russian and I was right about someone having have an accident around Kami.

I am definitely sure about Kami's participation on the show. It started at a party with the two guys coming with Kristy's BF. She said she always wanted to be an actress, they talked at length till the morning, the guys asked if she was ready to change her hair, she said yes. Then there was the story of the tomboy she was supposed to play. Then the haircut story going on everyday, even today she showed to Yula a photo of a short haired model...

I asked to Noldus to help us to understand a phone call, he showed it to Yuri, who did the translation, but now I discovered that I gave him the wrong time, spotting another conversation an hour after... So he might think, as you, that I am crasy. Next time I spot this kind of conversation, I will tape it to be sure.

Last time Kami posted something on her social " stories", it was a photo of one of a bar near the Bolchoi.

I also have been following Kami from day 1 in B1 and never speculated on anything.I don't post on this forum if I am not sure of myself.

• Upvote 1