Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June 2017.

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

From Yury (Kami talking on the phone in the bathroom last night;

Kami says that her mother was transferred from intensive care to an ordinary ward and she came out of anesthesia (as we remember, doctors were going to do trepanation of the skull to her). She feels well and has already talked with Kami's sister. 
Kami says that her mother was supposed to go to Sochi. 1 - 10 July there should be performances of the fashion theater, whose leader (manager) is Kami's mother. Now sister of Kami must go to Sochi instead of their mother (In the last conversation, Kami said that her sister is planning a trip, apparently they originally intended to go with her mother). Kami says that during her sister's trip she will have to stay close to her mother. Therefore, she is not yet able to plan anything. 
Neither about the State Bolshoi Theater nor about the meeting with the director Christian (??!), she did not say a single word. 
If you remember my translation of the conversation between Kami and the girl in the kitchen, they talked about a trip to the United Arab Emirates and about foreign passports. In this conversation, Kami said the phrase: "Where I'm going (to go)." I think she planned to go to the Arab Emirates, but due to her mother's illness she can not fulfill her plans.
And again about the ballet. We are talking about the State Bolshoi Theater. It is the best theater in Russia and one of the best theaters in the world. Only professional dancers perform there.

Well done. Thank you.

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I guess that leaves Kamila out. She's not a Professional Dancer. She's still at the Novice Level.

Read what I wrote above, they took a non-professional, it is a very modern show, she is an actress there, not a dancer.

Two things that simply don't make sense, First, Kami would have posted something about the ballet on her social media if in fact she had a part. Second, I have not seen her practice anything at all except laying on her ass in bed or painting by the numbers. She very well could be a part of the staff handing out programs, or serving Champagne and Hors d'oeuvres at intermission, but a part in such a world renown ballet, I think not, or we all would know as she could not help herself but boast about it on her social media.