Maria & Grisha Part #2

17 minutes ago, nack said:

Have never bought anything from iTunes ever. Not a gaming fan and other fancy apps.Infact I am busy with my servers all the time. More so now with 'Petya' looming large.

Yeah that's horrible at the moment. That's why my work was overwhelming yesterday. All is safe, thank God.

I'm not the gaming type either, but have a lot of other apps. I play Pokemon Go though. :cool:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I think most Android Phones and iPhones are great phones. I am not the type of guy who hates Apple or loves Android. I started with an Android phone and stayed with Android because theres nothing what would made me change at the moment. 

I agree. It's just hard to swap from iOS to Android, because you would lose all your apps and you would have to buy them again.

Android phones are great. My girlfriend has a Samsung and I like the display it has.

It couldn't get worse, couldn't it? I mean, there's a new pool and all but we talk about lifestyle stuff. That's a bad sign :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Unsichtbarer said:

I agree. It's just hard to swap from iOS to Android, because you would lose all your apps and you would have to buy them again.

Android phones are great. My girlfriend has a Samsung and I like the display it has.

It couldn't get worse, couldn't it? I mean, there's a new pool and all but we talk about lifestyle stuff. That's a bad sign :biggrin:

Yes but I kind of like these talks. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hmm because the the Samsung is even more shiny :biggrin: Nah I guess because of the cam?

FaceTime! I don't want anyone having the ability to contact me on FaceTime. One never knows what state of dress I'm in. ?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

FaceTime! I don't want anyone having the ability to contact me on FaceTime. One never knows what state of dress I'm in. ?

Uh cant you simply deactivate it? Its like Skype right? So just dont talke the call when you dont want... 

I don't have Skype on my phone either. What do I do if I'm all decked out and someone requests that I activate FaceTime? Some things can't be taken off so quickly ya know. Ah, the life I lead!

2 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

Honestly the pool is the last thing they need. Get cams in the rest of the house. Steal the disco lights and candles. Fix the quality of the cams. 

Couldn't agree more.Seems they are being rewarded by VH for being so boring.