Maria & Grisha Part #2

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Again..thanks VH for the house of...NOTHING.Even the archives reflects that.Pure.........nothing..if we wont just to see people doing routinal day to day things we have RLC that have a LOT more houses to see.Giant failure house.

i can see 99.9% of their activity by looking out my window & watching my neighbors free.

• Upvote 1

I recently joined VH after getting bored with RLC. Maybe looking for something new. I have to say that this G & M house does not interest me at all. I only take a quick look now and then and … yes still nothing to stop for. This is not the only house where not so much is happening. The competition and comparison comes from the Compound with almost constant nakedness, lots of sex and interesting dynamic between the inhabitants.

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, Refur said:

I recently joined VH after getting bored with RLC. Maybe looking for something new. I have to say that this G & M house does not interest me at all. I only take a quick look now and then and … yes still nothing to stop for. This is not the only house where not so much is happening. The competition and comparison comes from the Compound with almost constant nakedness, lots of sex and interesting dynamic between the inhabitants.

G & M used to be a real fun couple, they would have good sex but they moved from the old place and took some time off from VH but when they came back and moved into the new place they were completely different people, no fun at all

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i can see 99.9% of their activity by looking out my window & watching my neighbors free.

Exactly golfer.Think VH it's going the wrong direction with this house.VH always been very diferent from Lets says more real life(and Probrably more boring and routinal to watch)sites like rlc,that's what makes them diferent diferent and appealing,it's more direct and more action and less "talk".With this new apartment they loose they diference...

1 hour ago, Refur said:

This house totaly looks an rlc house and what's worse...one of those old ones that are there for years and the couples do nothing..just watch tv..talk..eat..and have the casual boring sex session from time to time.Doesnt deserve the VH name at all.But the worst is that VH it's letting this crap continue..nothing changed an bit sinse day one.For exemple other recente house start bad(teya one)but more or less fast start changing and now it's fine.But this one..zero changes..worst house in site.

• Upvote 1

Serious nothing happens in this house,how in the hell this couple tough VH users(that are expecting some nice doses of sex,fantasy and crazy moments)would like this nonsense!?Becasicaly An day in this place it's..wake up..eat..watch tv or go to pool(that the cam it's so far that we can see shi€),lot of attention to cat..some miserably parties..some guests that appear eat watch tv then anything intime like shower they go to their houses to do it..dam..absoluty nothing good in this place.Ps..forget the sex block maid..that have absoluty nothing positives to had to the house and all negative(just like the drunk dude had).How Amazing that everything gone wrong with this house.