Maria & Grisha Part #2

11 hours ago, thedbear said:

What's bothering me here are the apparent mismatches between Oleg and Scarett these past few days.
Really getting worried how this is looking.

I wanted to understand with is this routine and line there.
I thought things were going to move there. I really found it.:dodgy:

Oleg returns from work and brings flowers to Scarlett under his arms. Natural that tired, they go to sleep.
If we had not witnessed both in their feelings on 4some day, I would have thought something would be wrong between them. It may be half shaken, but broken in all, apparently it is not.

We have to understand and accept that between these two there is a non-verbal and unobtainable communication. But there is this communication. And they understand it and dominate it very well.

1 hour ago, C_TAY_2 said:

Tay think Zeman need pussy, no have long time and hand tired :biggrin:

Resorting to the "he needs pussy" shaming tactics is the laziest and uninspired attempt at trying to insult someone. It's not even a real insult. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, auraaaaaa said:

where they gone ?

Mary and Mary are in the room chatting. But as Mary pretends she's fully dressed, I do not know if she stays or goes away. Keeping apprehensive at the next move there.

7 minutes ago, auraaaaaa said:

will they come inside /?

5 minutes ago, Just In said:

Anything is possible.

Maria's bed at first indicates that yes, but as today beginning the first hours of it, it was the day of the "almost" or kick out (started in Anna), followed by Teya, Zoi, Misty and promised but no Fulfilled Jeka, I would not bet my chips without looking and with confidence.