Maria & Grisha Part #2

1 hour ago, ooopel said:

This the whole night presented by dear Sparkles and i , so we were  generous hosts with you because we put you in all the events and movements here in this app at the end.  in the last  thing I would like to thank my dear Sparkles with my wish for him sweet dreams and I will go to sleep too, see you  every one :heart:

Thanks for such kind words :) it was a pleasure to watch all the movements of today Grisha&Maria/Mary&Maxim
See you tomorrow :cool:

If you are not interested in Maria, please ignore my comment, if you care about her on a physical level only or if you have direct desires, you probably will not like the next of my comment ..
Only those who have a sense of  deep love and permanent love will understand my words ..
 Maria in the previous night put me on  step into (History) again, "I was near to despair of them..
 This woman has the potential in part  of her to be a witch, if she wants to, or his lover of the first degree, or two and full of swallowing as I saw the last night (specifically ") with how much I know about her it since the year!,the possibility of making any man up to the degree of extreme heat but leave it at the end without being extinguished flames of fire (when he wants to put the gentleman in the Golden Entrance) so I know her and  not shyness of the use of direct words but i found this best description to the yesterday night ..
Yesterday I saw this and heard that by all open sens, it had regained the soul's rebirth
 It is not in the field of comparison if you have this view of others, when you follow maria & grisha- mary as jabbath named her with boy friend) farther others from your mind. 
so if you want to make that the opinion is true and integrated or will not be fair with it, and if you do not find what you criticize does not resort to critical  to the poor place or the quality of cams,{the margin: of any woman has 1cam alone can activate its potential and defeat any man trusted me in that} let's continue with hide or  forgettin the (the point all apartments have the same flaws with the same issues) if you try by self tried to explore that, and some of you easy to  use (that trick philosophers that appeared sun criticizes the lag of the moon, and if the moon appeared,  again wait the coming of the sun .. And continue with you so ,,,,) In the end, I have an open mind ready to accept the opinions even cruel ones especially because we are in a free world .....
 in the last thing , it make me again open to her a new page  and write new words with open new year ..