Maria & Grisha Part #2

31 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Who doesnt sleep in this comfy position :angel:

sleepingPosition.JPG

This dude it's all messed up..serious!Every time I see him on cam he it's drinking..would be so great if he and her friend tomorrow vanish from this apartment but Nop..they will repeat same thing..eat..drink..watch tv..lets face it VH it's all about it...NOT.

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Both dont seem very happy:

notHappy.JPG

Expected,the thing it's that at least the drunk dude seems to have some connection with them,don't know if only friends or even if they are related or something,seen Grisha an couples hours ago go to the dude bedroom and put him in bed hinder the cheets,so seems the couple cares about the dude and even the girl guest.Think Grisha and Maria have to make an choise and fast..totaly not working.

Well the good news first..the drunk mess dude it's still wasted in bed..the bad news...he will wake up and take charge of livingroom zone with another drinking session...basicaly it's the daily routine of this new Grisha and Maria apartment..iuksss.

Why did VH bother with the house having an large outside yard with cam if they Cleary not use it and prefer to vanish cams..I had my suspicious this residents did some illicit stuff and seing them no using yard to smoke etc only confirmes my thoughts..

• Upvote 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Why did VH bother with the house having an large outside yard with cam if they Cleary not use it and prefer to vanish cams..I had my suspicious this residents did some illicit stuff and seing them no using yard to smoke etc only confirmes my thoughts..

They have been told not to hide and use the yard. But I guess the request fell on dead ears...

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

And water corpse guy is back

An clear,super obvious case of an resident/guest that hads ZERO to VH users and only takes off the mood and things that could be happening in the house.Same regard the "maid" she comes,eats,watches tv,cleans then go away..WHAT are this two doing in the VH house!?