Maria & Grisha Part #2

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Grisha is nice. Hope Maria will be okay. Maybe things are really not the way she planned.

Grisha and Maria were ok to fallow in last house that's for sure.But bugs me how they tought that VH users would like to watch this two "friends" of them doing zero..and them reducing their sex life to minimum.Anybody minimal smart would see that's it's an recepy to fail..

1 minute ago, jerrxyz said:

Who would pay to see the disturbing guy and the portly women, this is not fair to the customer. A very poor choice indeed.

The worst thing it's that is seems that with them present we don't gona see Maria running aground nude in house etc.In that place we have an This two people watching tv and doing zero,at least if the girl were very attractive or something..but not even that..all the opposite.

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Let's just see how it will develop. I agree it's quite bad now.

But things can improve that's for sure,remember how very recently teya apartment start sooo bad and now it's fine.If it was in Rlc i wouldn't expected a lot to change if anything,but one of the best things of VH it's that they change things if they don't result or going bad.For exemple the actual barca rlc houses would be gone of VH in an beat..or at least big changes would already be done.I truly believe thiamine apartment will be better.But till then We gona keep what isn't wright with it.

• Upvote 1

Again. Everything is new there now. Adaptations need to be made.
Still .
See how this will evolve or not.
I do not think this has been considered in some way in promoting its return.
I vote for easing the pressure there by this start and resume and direct to other apartments that have nothing "walling them" and so do not match.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Russ said:

This house is a absolute nothing so far a big disappointment   

For now yes agree.We totaly didn't expect when VH closed Grisha and Maria old house to open this new That this would happen..VH promoted the house as an fun place and were the couple would recieve their hot guests for parties etc..and that's nothing to do with this house..we have Grisha and Maria on an non sex mode and two non fun,not hot guest in it..so basicaly 90% of what they promises they didn't delivered..and even gived the opposite.

according to groomy this house is probably costing a lot. but remember what happened to regina. there was a problem & vh came over, told them to get packing, & within a couple of hours silvia & josh were fucking on the couch. m & g better get these freeloaders out asap & get back to bussiness or they'll be gone. vh has proven that no one is untouchable.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i guess m & g  will figure it out when they read the view report on their way out the door. 

If things continues this way there's for sure big probrabilities of that to happen.Only watching this dude guest for few hours and already tired of him.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

according to groomy this house is probably costing a lot. but remember what happened tp regina. there was a problem & vh came over, told them to get packing, & within a couple of hours silvia & josh were fucking on the couch. m & g better get these freeloaders out asap & get back to bussiness or they'll be gone. vh has proven that no one is untouchable.

Hep,VH acts when things not working,being by their fault or by residents fault.Gess that's why this site it's a lot more active than other cam sites.They know we expected things and if people not delivering they change it.Right now that girl guest and the kreepy dude guest are not good to the house at all.I don't have any satisfaction watching them eating or watching tv all the time.

• Upvote 1