Maria & Grisha Part #2

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree.whats the point of having an cam in yard if they never go there,the cam MUST be put in balcony.Also zero benifities of the maid and drunk dude in the house.They TOTALLY kill the mood of the house.

I bet if they would put the cam on the balcony, they would go to smoke in the yard!

I had high hopes in Maria and her new apt., but I can't say I like what I see for now.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So this are their new kind of "parties"? :angel:

Hehe..VH wasn't honest when they said that the new Grisha and Maria would be an place for great parties and hot guests...till date zero of both things.Probrably the worst house in VH right now.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i think i know what the problem here is. maria & grisha are actually the servents.

Capture_2017_06_22_15_34_24_255.png

What an depressing house and residents.Why in the hell they close the old apartment to open this thing..

3 hours ago, Unsichtbarer said:

I bet if they would put the cam on the balcony, they would go to smoke in the yard!

I had high hopes in Maria and her new apt., but I can't say I like what I see for now.

Totaly.They don't want be a lot on cam,that's why they always use the balcony and never the yard.After this days VH should already done something regard the hidding and só few activity in the house..but seems they did nothing at all.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe..VH wasn't honest when they said that the new Grisha and Maria would be an place for great parties and hot guests...till date zero of both things.Probrably the worst house in VH right now.

Unfortunately you are right at the moment. But VH won't tell them which friends and guests to have over. And it's in general a good thing. Imagine the impact on participants when they are no longer allowed to bring over and see their friends. I don't want to watch that. Unfortunately here the friends are boring and strange and do nothing interesting.

But its the thing of G&M. They will notice when nobody watches them anymore.

Really don't get the point of having the Maid and drunk dude in the house..she does zero and in the end on day always vanish(go home maybe).the drunk dude also doesn't zero and only makes the all vibe of the house creepy and depressing.Also with both in all the time Maria doesn't walk arround nude anyomore like in previous house and nothing happens in open place..it's all in bedroom or wc closed door.Zero advantages..All desavantages.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Unfortunately you are right at the moment. But VH won't tell them which friends and guests to have over. And it's in general a good thing. Imagine the impact on participants when they are no longer allowed to bring over and see their friends. I don't want to watch that. Unfortunately here the friends are boring and strange and do nothing interesting.

But its the thing of G&M. They will notice when nobody watches them anymore.

Agree,but VH can warn them that people aren't liking the new house and guest,neither the vanishings and that thing of always use balcony and never yard.My opinion it's that VH didn't say them an thing regard those things.Specialy the vaniahings and yard thing should already been fix.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree,but VH can warn them that people aren't liking the new house and guest,neither the vanishings and that thing of always use balcony and never yard.My opinion it's that VH didn't say them an thing regard those things.Specialy the vaniahings and yard thing should already been fix.

They told them. But they don't listen...