Maria & Grisha Part #2

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well for all wondering about the name of Maxim's gf. I know it but it's bears a problem. Her name is ... Maria:biggrin: No shit. So I will call her Mary. It's a way to distinguish the two girls at least...

Maxim it's who?The dude that had sex with Maria and his girlfriend with grisha or the blonde dude that covered two cams westerday?

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

That cam also!?This blonde dude covered TWO dam cams!The wc one and the cam3 in livingroom.

Again! He covered the cam because he does not have the vision we have and so he does not know that she does not totally take the toilet.
Same as Mya in Anna's apartment for her first time.:cool:;

Oleg corrected the cam later.

For the cam in the room (only one of them) I believe that he was running the curtains so that he could sleep.

After Grisha entered the room where the girls were dancing lively and literally ended their diversion.
I do not understand Russian customs. Doing this at a birthday party (which only happens once a year) I can not agree. I was saddened by the birthday girl who did everything to try to get around this unkind and unjust situation.

Grisha and Maria, misses point with me for these attitudes of "conflicts" that we had there. Again, with or without justified reason

And again thanking "MAID" for being responsible for starting everything in imbalance there.

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Again! He covered the cam because he does not have the vision we have and so he does not know that she does not totally take the toilet.
Same as Mya in Anna's apartment for her first time.:cool:;

Oleg corrected the cam later.

For the cam in the room (only one of them) I believe that he was running the curtains so that he could sleep.

After Grisha entered the room where the girls were dancing lively and literally ended their diversion.
I do not understand Russian customs. Doing this at a birthday party (which only happens once a year) I can not agree. I was saddened by the birthday girl who did everything to try to get around this unkind and unjust situation.

Grisha and Maria, misses point with me for these attitudes of "conflicts" that we had there. Again, with or without justified reason

And again thanking "MAID" for being responsible for starting everything in imbalance there.

Correcting! He covered because of the contents of his cell phone that they were showing the birthday.
The position of the front cam could have seen what it was about.::)

What we both look forward to for months of waiting for Layla and Eric (who have rehearsed this before) finally gets done in Maria and Grisha along with Oleg and Scarlett.

Finally the first "local swinger" with its real members for VHTV.
Silver of house , only.:cool:

Not with "guests" but with their participants. And the way the 4 got comfortable with it makes it even more special and important.

This makes the place more special and interactive among its occupants.
Literally without "closed doors"

Maria and Grisha have definitely rerouted their "holidays." Great day.:biggrin:

Awaiting now the step of the complete exchange between them. Or something more of "plus" that I believe can still come.

Now I really believe it.:angel:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

What we both look forward to for months of waiting for Layla and Eric (who have rehearsed this before) finally gets done in Maria and Grisha along with Oleg and Scarlett.

Finally the first "local swinger" with its real members for VHTV.
Silver of house , only.:cool:

Not with "guests" but with their participants. And the way the 4 got comfortable with it makes it even more special and important.

This makes the place more special and interactive among its occupants.
Literally without "closed doors"

Maria and Grisha have definitely rerouted their "holidays." Great day.:biggrin:

Awaiting now the step of the complete exchange between them. Or something more of "plus" that I believe can still come.

Now I really believe it.:angel:

http://0_o.png image hosting

• Upvote 3