Maria & Grisha Part #2

Sorry either they do it deliberately or are so clumsy. Its always this appartement having problems with lighting, disco lights, misplaced cams, hiding on balcony. They had the problems at their old place and got that nice new place its even worse now. Sorry I am losing my patience with them. Cant be the place the cause when problems at the old and new place. Culprits are clearly Maria & Grisha. 

They have been told countless times and nothing. Hope @Voyeur House TV will take action here and will fine them for it. 

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Cant be serious???

GMCam10Hit2.JPG

But as who moved the cam was the guest and this is her first time .... by the rules defined today. No fines ;;;; and we lost the best view of everything .... just cry.
New debit to all of us here.

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

But as who moved the cam was the guest and this is her first time .... by the rules defined today. No fines ;;;; and we lost the best view of everything .... just cry.

Sirs!
What a difference from Anna, always on the side with distinctive touch for notifications and immediate action.

Surely they have sent the note, but how will it be received there?

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Does not matter. Its so obvious that cam got hit but they just do nothing

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

That's what I'm talking about!
Amazed as they still have not seen the cam covered totally there
:cry:

They just dont care and as they obviously prefer do everything interesting in the dark they maybe dont see it. I dont care anymore I guess. Its always the same with them. Its so typical for their place. :sad: