Maria & Grisha Part #2

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

The damage until it is not total. At least the front cam is ok and well focused on the action.
Now it is time for VH to enter into every apartment vulnerable to this and to act with precautions for this. Suspend the same or fix sinker in position if any.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm3/cam18

Its in the dark again. And they deliberately do it in the dark. Its always the same: When something interesting might happen they do everything to make the lighting as worse as possible...

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Does not matter. Its so obvious that cam got hit but they just do nothing

Now that I've seen what you've noticed. The cam is totally out of position it was when moved before. It is not only covered. It's pointed towards the end of the bed.
There were two accidents there.:dodgy:

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Now that I've seen what you've noticed. The cam is totally out of position it was when moved before. It is not only covered. It's pointed towards the end of the bed.
There were two accidents there.:dodgy:

Maria chooses and then makes mistakes. And then she hits again and then misses again
How lucky she is, is not she?

Just now, thedbear said:

Maria chooses and then makes mistakes. And then she hits again and then misses again
How lucky she is, is not she?

Either shes incredibly clumsy as this is not the first time or she does not care at all and does it deliberately.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Ninguém pode me dizer que Maria não viu a câmera coberta e mal colocada aqui. Ela simplesmente não se importa. Hora de ensinar-lhes uma lição @Voyeur House TV

MariaNotSee1.JPG

MariaNotSee2.JPG

I agree! Not a fine to take off your panties or sink your project.
But something symbolic that makes you always remember this every time you set out to do this. Automatic checklist.

Just now, thedbear said:

I agree! Not a fine to take off your panties or sink your project.
But something symbolic that makes you always remember this every time you set out to do this. Automatic checklist.

A financial fine should do it. As they do it again and again and again and again and....::) Off to bed. GN guys :heart:

9 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Não é incrível que Scarlett e Oleg estejam dormindo por todo esse barulho ...

Nothing incredible. Note that when they get home from work they really want a bed. And by the time they leave and re-establish, I'm afraid to understand their work day or shift to the same
What I have already understood is that they work taking turns. Possibly in the same place and together.

Trade, maybe