Maria & Grisha Part #2

Guys.  I am completely fricking disgusted with VH tonight.  I'm heading out of here.  Take care everybody...  Hey VH!  Tell Grisha not to worry about wiring the new cams.  His dumb ass will probably just cover them anyways...

12 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Now notice the one time Grisha is off to side and not blocking a cam is when he's in front of the covered cam..  Unbelieveable!  I'm beginning to think this was no accident...  

No! The accident was. As soon as the balcony door opened.
I have not yet checked the curtain cover afterwards and if there has been a new collision, but the position of the truck is only the first displacement and the rear cover. When they entered the room again.
If no one had gone to the porch nothing would have happened, Fact.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

No! The accident was. As soon as the balcony door opened.
I have not yet checked the curtain cover afterwards and if there has been a new collision, but the position of the truck is only the first displacement and the rear cover. When they entered the room again.
If no one had gone to the porch nothing would have happened, Fact.

Yes they have been told millions of times to smoke in the yard... :angry:

Amazing.  Night's over.  Sex is over.  Cam is uncovered and straightened.  Simply fricking amazing.... And honest to gosh!  It was an accident!!  If you believe that I got some land in Florida I'd like to sell ya... 

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Amazing.  Night's over.  Sex is over.  Cam is uncovered and straightened.  Simply fricking amazing.... And honest to gosh!  It was an accident!!  If you believe that I got some land in Florida I'd like to sell ya... 

The night / day is not over yet .Misty in action lol
Gd, Mic351.