Maria & Grisha Part #2

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nice pic. Thx.

Thankfully things lined up there again.:biggrin::heart:

But I have seen the retroactive timeline of the moment that Grisha wakes up until 13:27, the hour the argument begins and nothing prior to this signals from either "dark clouds on the horizon"
And it can also be seen that starting all there or better provokes a gesture mimic of Grisha was Maria. From this point on, the storm begins to form and falls at the time of the print.

Then reinforcement again. Those who need to be guided to restrain themselves more are Mary.
I will understand the situation as a TPM attack, so to speak.
But even though it's TPM, it's bad to show this on cam. Even more so in the situation they fall into now.
:dodgy:

46 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

maybe i'm wrong but i did watch most of the 3some live (1 of the few things i've seen live from them of late) & it looked like maria wanted mary to sleep with grisha. at 1st i thought why isn't maria staying also but their bed doesn't appear to be very big.

No! I also had the same vision and therefore without understanding the subsequent "conflict".
Less still not understanding when this morning, Maria enters the room and makes a significant affection on Mary still and remaining asleep.
Or Grisha's embrace of Maria in the bathroom as soon as he awoke.
Nothing that signals therefore some "situation" pending to be resolved,

Only Groomy could again throw light there, but I doubt it, since Maria began to speak down before the explosion.

If nothing is repeated with better sound, what happened on cam 3 and 2 at 13:27, stayed on cam 3 and 2 at 13:27

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas .lol
:biggrin:

10 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Cant be serious???

GMCam10Hit2.JPG

this is why i am not watching this appartment,there is all the time this type of problems here it's unsupportable and if it's not that it's the bad light or bad video quality

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Couldn't agree more,we all like the orgies and stuff but that doesn't work if usualy the rest of time they aren't doing nothing or vanishing cams.But if that thing of being more active and present during the day didn't changed and it's now over a month sinse they start hardly they gona change now.

What you have to do there right away and reduce to zero or the nearest to it the blind spots of the place.

It is tiresome for you to try to cover the triangular movements of the shorts between going through the yard and going into the house and not seeing its sequence in any other internal room. Only some time later or in some cases .. long after.

In the other apartment our complaint was the exits out the kitchen door out.

It's from the porch door in here. Absurd and comical, but real.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, laptyratic1 said:

this is why i am not watching this appartment,there is all the time this type of problems here it's unsupportable

It was an unfortunate, untimely and unpredictable accident.:cry:
But anyway, still an accident.
And unintentional.
:dodgy:

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

What you have to do there right away and reduce to zero or the nearest to it the blind spots of the place.

It is tiresome for you to try to cover the triangular movements of the shorts between going through the yard and going into the house and not seeing its sequence in any other internal room. Only some time later or in some cases .. long after.

In the other apartment our complaint was the exits out the kitchen door out.

It's from the porch door in here. Absurd and comical, but real.

100% agree.Its amazing how people in this house desapear and apear outa nowhere.Sometimes it's because they truly leave house others(a lot lot of times)they are with just an shorts and almost nude and they just vanish for some time and apear the same way.Think most of VH users don't like this things.

22 minutes ago, thedbear said:

No! I also had the same vision and therefore without understanding the subsequent "conflict".
Less still not understanding when this morning, Maria enters the room and makes a significant affection on Mary still and remaining asleep.
Or Grisha's embrace of Maria in the bathroom as soon as he awoke.
Nothing that signals therefore some "situation" pending to be resolved,

Only Groomy could again throw light there, but I doubt it, since Maria began to speak down before the explosion.

If nothing is repeated with better sound, what happened on cam 3 and 2 at 13:27, stayed on cam 3 and 2 at 13:27

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas .lol
:biggrin:

Groomy said it was about money problems.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Just In said:

Groomy said it was about money problems.

No. I wrote - that they have problems with money. The quarrel was for nothing (house cleaning). Just because they are very worried problems with money (I understand they are at % - and there to pay for the house). They are already together in the bedroom.

Quarrel will be more - simply because the nervous situation in house.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, groomy said:

No. I wrote - that they have problems with money. The quarrel was for nothing (house cleaning). Just because they are very worried problems with money (I understand they are at % - and there to pay for the house). They are already together in the bedroom.

Sorry, I misunderstood what you said.

42 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well this could be be one of the best places on whole VH when they woulndt make so many mistakes which costs them reputation and viewers. Lets see what we have on the positive side:

• GM are not shy at all 
  • They know many hot friends who come over
  • They do threesomes and swinger parties with full swap 
  • Their appartement is located at a place where its really warm a long time in the year

Sounds impressive. Yes youd think wow one of the best houses there. But now the downsides:

• Maid roaming around often spoiling the fun
  • Hiding in blind spots and on balconies
  • Nearly every action is in bad lighting (disco lights) or completely in the dark
  • Guest and GM are so clumsy cams got hit, misaligned and covered without even noticing.

So fix the the four negative points and financial probs will be history.

• Like 2