Maria & Grisha Part #2

jabbath1987  is right about all of the things he said but the biggest thing is the disrespect they show to the members by deliberately turning the lights off and turning the disco lights on even though they were told not to do it, so they show disrespect they get disrespect so the solution is simple like jabbath1987 said  So fix the  four negative points and financial probs will be history.

• Like 2

Just now, Russ said:

jabbath1987  is right about all of the things he said but the biggest thing is the disrespect they show to the members by deliberately turning the lights off and turning the disco lights on even though they were told not to do it, so they show disrespect they get disrespect so the solution is simple like jabbath1987 said  So fix the  four negative points and financial probs will be history.

Not rocket science you see :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not rocket science you see :biggrin::biggrin:

it's still hard to believe that they would let it get to this point. if they were on vv they would get away with it since there normally isn't much happening there. but vh is different. it's allready been shown that a non-viewed apt will be shown the door. and with the new apts online now the competition for views has increased dramaticaly. i only watch them on the timeline now & i wonder how many others do the same?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it's still hard to believe that they would let it get to this point. if they were on vv they would get away with it since there normally isn't much happening there. but vh is different. it's allready been shown that a non-viewed apt will be shown the door. and with the new apts online now the competition for views has increased dramaticaly. i only watch them on the timeline now & i wonder how many others do the same?

Still willing to give them a chance after my anger from last night vanished. Maybe I am too nice? Dont know...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

For me with a lot of good new places I think most of them are going to be view by timeline, its getting hard to keep up.

I don't understand why they would do a threesome like that in the dark. Usually couples have sex in the darkness cause they either are too shy to see each other or it enhances the kinky notion that they are with a different person then they are. BUT, if you're having sex with multiple partners you should want the lights to be on. I know I would. Otherwise, what's the point of having multiple partners? Sorry, but for the most part, and I say this very generally, a pussy is a pussy. What makes people different is their body shape and their face. If you have swinger sex leave the lights on, duh!

Plus, here on VH there is also a thing called views and views are money. Sex in the light under the best conditions possible increases views, and activities that lessen the quality, decrease the views. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

For me with a lot of good new places I think most of them are going to be view by timeline, its getting hard to keep up.

true. but even when that happens there may not be enough time for them if they don't do what jabbath said. like it or not they are performers to an extent & if no one watches they'll be forgotten.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I don't understand why they would do a threesome like that in the dark. Usually couples have sex in the darkness cause they either are too shy to see each other or it enhances the kinky notion that they are with a different person then they are. BUT, if you're having sex with multiple partners you should want the lights to be on. I know I would. Otherwise, what's the point of having multiple partners? Sorry, but for the most part, and I say this very generally, a pussy is a pussy. What makes people different is their body shape and their face. If you have swinger sex leave the lights on, duh!

Plus, here on VH there is also a thing called views and views are money. Sex in the light under the best conditions possible increases views, and activities that lessen the quality, decrease the views. 

Totally right Amy. The more places there will be on VH the greater the chance action will take place at same time. Now one action in good lighting and other one in the dark. Which one will be watched??

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

and as a voyeur seeing is extremely important to me while having sex.

• Like 2