Maria & Grisha Part #2

30 minutes ago, auraaaaaa said:

they r both alone ?

No way to know that,seems that they are alone but the house have so much places without cams that we never know,it's perfectly possible one or two persons to be sleeping in the that places..wouldn't be surprised if outa nowhere Scarlett appears undressed or something.Basicaly this crap thing happens sinse day one the house hopened.

Yeah, I'm still waiting for the cams that were supposed to be there last week.  Good thing I'm not holding my breath.  That however, if out of GM's control.  What I'm wondering now is what the serious meeting with Scarlett and Oleg was about...  I hate being a nosy shsit when I can't understand the language!:angry:

Like I said before! Watch the video "who" was the real ugly one to start the curtain incident.
Cut your ration for it, hahahahahaha!

Also see for who and how the cam was displaced the first and second time and that they did not go to the porch to smoke, but to warm up the preliminaries and get more in the mood for the main event. As was done in the massage and in the Bath to the first event.

And finally, the cam was not covered by the curtain but its accidental displacement caused it to have its lens partially blocked by the tip of the curtain interfering for us in definite vision.]

For us without vision. For them, in front of her in principle nothing wrong being noticed.

That is, arguably a whole set of random factors that prove that Law Murphy really exists and should therefore be considered.

I emphasize this because on Cams 9 and 11 we see that it happened there for 1h and 14 minutes, Recording time was sensational and unprecedented for the moment.:dodgy:

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm3/cam11/mgm-3some-july-30

Anyway! Everyone there (including the cat) was innocent and equally guilty. The same goes for us here (I include myself in it too).:at:

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I guess there will be a cam dedicated to the pool soon. As there is no water in the pool at the moment it does not really matter. But we have a better sight in the yard.

Better yet! It means that our prayers are on the way to being attended to (at least my own). Working the blind spots.
::)

10 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Better yet! It means that our prayers are on the way to being attended to (at least my own). Working the blind spots.
::)

If I am not mistake VH said that till end of this month(July)this house would had news cams fixing all the places without cams,well Gess as usualy date was not to be taken serious.