Maria & Grisha Part #2

6 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Yeah and VH touted in their newsletter  how they listened to us adding 6 cams. Meanwhile 2 of the cams are in a yard they never enter, now that I see the loggia I don't know why we need it and we have tons of people off cam in that downstairs area. 

Never saw anything happen in that room. That cam always made problems. So they took it offline until its fixed I guess. But I fully agree that regardless how much cams you add theres little to no action at that place.

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Never saw anything happen in that room. That cam always made problems. So they took it offline until its fixed I guess. But I fully agree that regardless how much cams you add theres little to no action at that place.

But why to take the name of the place that we know it's there,But if it's just like you said(to fix the cam and turn it on again)then ok with that,because as expected they are already using that bedroom without cam..all five of them vanished from any cam in an matter of seconds..obvious they all gone to there.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Yeah and VH touted in their newsletter  how they listened to us adding 6 cams. Meanwhile 2 of the cams are in a yard they never enter, now that I see the loggia I don't know why we need it and we have tons of people off cam in that downstairs area. 

That should show that people that hide will always find places to do that,Maria and grisha always did that and will continue doing it.They could put 30cams in this place that they would still vanish.Regard those cams ir yard then are as useful as the new mobile cam..

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And in these hours that I come here I contest the negative observations, but let's be fair.
What we have at the moment is just Maria and Grisha in actions in their room and bath. The basic .

Scarlett and Oleg, when in conditions, also in their bedroom and bathtub. The basic

The cat, running behind his prioprio tail or the wires of the cams. The basic .

Entry and exit of people doing as we can say figuration.
Entrance and we do not see the exit of people who can simply disappear after descending the stairs.
Even the maid is included in this counter magic "now you do not see, now you see".

Really then what to answer?

Can we expect any push for this weekend, or will it be zero again?
The last action we had there that we can associate, outside the basics is on the 30th and before this, on the 26th.

We had a lot of bed preparation. But cams, improvement in the angles of vision, but where is the use of all this?
Should we wait until next month?

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well competition for them is getting harder. They must do sth. when they wanna earn money...

What competition? Outside Misty we no longer have anyone threatening these seas,

The time to mark his part in the territory would be now. But even this they are letting go there,

KPLP returned today and we still do not know at what pace.
Zoi and Tim without any sign that something different might happen there. And honestly I do not even expect it anymore. Just teasing. Like Eric and Layla.

And in this "ocean", Anna, even without being present, still absolute queen.

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

What competition? Outside Misty we no longer have anyone threatening these seas,

The time to mark his part in the territory would be now. But even this they are letting go there,

KPLP returned today and we still do not know at what pace.
Zoi and Tim without any sign that something different might happen there. And honestly I do not even expect it anymore. Just teasing. Like Eric and Layla.

And in this "ocean", Anna, even without being present, still absolute queen.

zoi & tim don't hide. kplp don't hide. nina & alan don't hide. layne & mika don't hide (althought they have other things to deal with). carol & artur don't hide. misty doesn't hide but she needs company. alice & pavel & jeff & violet don't hide. anna & alex don't hide. teya & stan & eva & mark (when home) don't hide.  chloe & james (soon to be lisa & james) are protected because of anna . and when they don't have company in the closet they don't hide either. that leaves maria & grisha & jeka's new place. we can wave goodbye at any moment & nobody will notice that they are gone.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1