Maria & Grisha Part #2

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

I was wondering because generally they are inseparable.  It seems as if lately they are ignoring each other.  Grisha is either outside or upstairs and Maria is downstairs seemingly paying a lot of attention to the guy with the hat and the arm tattoo

i haven't watched it either but in scanning for moments i haven't seen any sex for a couple of days. i don't see how this apt can last at this rate.

They are doing the same dam thing..VH knew they hided in the blank corner of pool zone..so they put there another cam..that didn't solved nothing because they now have AN LARGER DEAD SPOT cam to be..looked an couple minutes ago and only could see an dam head in there..then they all come out and were in there THREE people.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They are doing the same dam thing..VH knew they hided in the blank corner of pool zone..so they put there another cam..that didn't solved nothing because they now have AN LARGER DEAD SPOT cam to be..looked an couple minutes ago and only could see an dam head in there..then they all come out and were in there THREE people.

Not for nothing but has anyone sent in support tickets over the blind spot in the interior yard and the 2 useless cams in the exterior yard?

4 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

You can't even see the cat, and the cat was the main entertainer in that house 

Saying that sinse the beginning of this place..the most fun and energetic thing in the house it's the cat..sad but true.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mic351 said:

Not for nothing but has anyone sent in support tickets over the blind spot in the interior yard and the 2 useless cams in the exterior yard?

Won't matter..they have 18cams in the dam house,that blind spot it's there because they want it..just like it was another blind spot prior..but just don't get it's how to had all this cams if the major problem Cleary isn't the cams..

On 02/08/2017 at 0:37 PM, golfer06 said:

Nós sabemos onde a nova câmera precisa ir. Lá embaixo com os ratos!

Capture_2017_08_02_11_35_41_834.png

Reinforcing to your post above. As 01:13 Mary and her guest move to the new blind spot, which we know to be the entrance to the garden or something in this direction.
Next to them the others join.
And there they stay until about 02:10.

Possibly it is where one of the tables before, should now be positioned.
From this view of the cam before the actual final adjustments show that we have nothing there but the beginning of the stairs to the garden.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm3/cam113?timestamp=1502566516

We can also see from this timestamp that it is the focus of the cam that is poorly positioned. Notice how the pool that once seemed larger is sharply reduced in proportion to the people inside it.

• Upvote 1