Maria & Grisha Part #2

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Dark and disco lights what else can be added to make viewing experience worst hehe.

Cmom, ze81!
Maria's birthday. The first one we see here.:biggrin:

Let's take a break and enjoy all the effort they had there to produce it.
And let's face it, it's well done. Congratulations to them and to Maria too.:heart:
After all she will be there celebrating with her friends present and somehow with us here too. We're invited. Let's proceed in accordance.:heart:

Tomorrow we'll bonanza again if they deserve it. LOL:biggrin:

• Like 1

Happy birthday is one thing, but it doesn't excuse the ridiculous buffering on every cam tonight.. The pool cam is awful. The downstairs is buffering. Maria's room is buffering. If they bothered to go near the yard cams they'd buffer too. I give up. Id rather watch James's sister not shower than to watch this crap.

10 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Happy birthday is one thing, but it doesn't excuse the ridiculous buffering on every cam tonight.. The pool cam is awful. The downstairs is buffering. Maria's room is buffering. If they bothered to go near the yard cams they'd buffer too. I give up. Id rather watch James's sister not shower than to watch this crap.

I hate to admit it, but you're right in part. I do not think that the responsibility is theirs, but the system of the VH site itself.

This is not the first time they "fail" at this time. And as we were watching a poorly synchronized reprise or recording.:cool:

Maybe that's exactly it. Why not?:dodgy: