Maria & Grisha Part #2

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If it's the same cam i notice they mounted it's a regular cam (the ones we see at chloe & james apartment) but there is a lot of cable over the cabinets and probably it's not fixed to the wall

Yes it is an experiment and should be moved to he most interesting action in the house.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Anybody seen Grisha since Maria rebuffed him last night?  I haven't seen him anywhere's around this party.  I've only checked in sporadically, so anybody?

Grisha's been there since early. You do not recognize him for his new haircut.
:cool:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

There's lots of buffering today

Yes it's because four cams under constant "fire" from the disco lights. The more motion the more bandwidth is used. And more rapid motion than with the disco lights is hardly imaginable...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Ok, maybe I was wrong last night.  Afteerall, I've been wrong before.  Back in 1995 when I thought I was wrong.  but I still maintain there is trouble in paradise here..

Between Grisha and Maria things are okay up to where I have been.
The shadow I see in paradise, however, is for Escalett and Oleg. The reason must be the same. Oleg does not want it and Scvarlett wants it.

As soon as they understand each other again, I'm not worried.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Between Grisha and Maria things are okay up to where I have been.
The shadow I see in paradise, however, is for Escalett and Oleg. The reason must be the same. Oleg does not want it and Scvarlett wants it.

As soon as they understand each other again, I'm not worried.

I don't agree Bear.  she has rebuffed him numerous times since the other night when she disappeared.  last night being the latest.  she doesn't even look him in the eye when she talks to him and even avoid physical contact of any kind with him.  I think there's a problem in their relationship...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Uh sounds bad. Good you are alright now .

You really don't have a since a humour do you? ::)  I am a licensed precious metals dealer and a respected numismatist.  They don't let felons do that in my neck off the woods