Maria & Grisha Part #2

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

You really don't have a since a humour do you? ::)  I am a licensed precious metals dealer and a respected numismatist.  They don't let felons do that in my neck off the woods

Sorry I did not get the joke. Just wanted to be nice ::)

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

You really don't have a since a humour do you? ::)  I am a licensed precious metals dealer and a respected numismatist.  They don't let felons do that in my neck off the woods

I collect precious metal {guns & ammo} those are my precious metal:rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I don't agree Bear.  she has rebuffed him numerous times since the other night when she disappeared.  last night being the latest.  she doesn't even look him in the eye when she talks to him and even avoid physical contact of any kind with him.  I think there's a problem in their relationship...

Is this the problem in paradise?
https://voyeur-house.tv/realm3/cam18?timestamp=1502599459::)

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Watch the video through to 7:53 and beyond.  She turns away and rebuffs him.,  He leaves the room angry.  So yeah, it looks like trouble in paradise.

They often had these quarrels lately. Even in their old place.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

They often had these quarrels lately. Even in their old place.

But this one has been going on for a few days now.  Like I said, I could be wrong.  i just don't think so.

10 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Watch the video through to 7:53 and beyond.  She turns away and rebuffs him.,  He leaves the room angry.  So yeah, it looks like trouble in paradise.

I agree there relationship seems quite strange to me sometimes. But maybe it's just normal for them. Who knows?