Maria & Grisha Part #2

I think Westerday was The day/night i watched for more time this house sinse it opened,it's just my opinion,but some persons/residents have that "special" thing that make us watch them for time and time without being bored,Kira totaly have that thing.For the first Time really enjoyed watch this house,all the kudos go to Ray and Kira.would say..Ray it's revealing an nice surprise,in start he did almost nothing,but recently in my opinon this house is Him and his girlfriends.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I reiterate, get this guy an apartment!!   Better yet, throw out the present tenants and give the apartment to him!!

Agree but a smaller one like Misty's place would be nicer. Always good to be close to the action.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree but a smaller one like Misty's place would be nicer. Always good to be close to the action.

Man I don't care. You could put this guy and this girl in the north wing of Buckingham Palace and they'd still attract more viewers than the regular tenants! :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Man I don't care. You could put this guy and this girl in the north wing of Buckingham Palace and they'd still attract more viewers than the regular tenants! :biggrin:

they could at least put him in maria's room. oh that's right. the maid is there putting on her own gr8 show. :confused:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree.this giant houses like this only serves to have lots of blank cam spots,an house like Misty or Alan and Nina would be great for Ray and his adventures.RAYS ADVENTURES hehe.

• Like 1