Maria & Grisha Part #2

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Almost golfer..almost:),talking about the two best residents by far..Ray and the cat.Indeed this house/residents gona be missed as "much" as the Nothing's :biggrin:.Ps..but that pic perfectly illustrated this house,look how fun they are and entertained.

Ze81 I'm going to miss the cat, cause the cat was the most consistent  source of entertainment in that house

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Ze81 I'm going to miss the cat, cause the cat was the most consistent  source of entertainment in that house

Indeed,we have to thank him for appearing a lot on cams in all those times the place was desert and dark.An great resident.CAT you rock!

I'm not sure that they are leaving the project. Maybe they move to a new place (or even a city). They have a very large and expensive house, a mass of cams - all this must be paid. They do not earn that much. Rather, the whole salary goes to pay.

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

I'm not sure that they are leaving the project. Maybe they move to a new place (or even a city). They have a very large and expensive house, a mass of cams - all this must be paid. They do not earn that much. Rather, the whole salary goes to pay.

House is way to big for them. Two nice open minded couples more in there and it might have worked. But with the maid roaming around everytime and Freddy so long there that place was quite a failure from day one. Its a shame because with the right people that place would have been really great

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

House is way to big for them. Two nice open minded couples more in there and it might have worked. But with the maid roaming around everytime and Freddy so long there that place was quite a failure from day one. Its a shame because with the right people that place would have been really great

Couldn't agree more,also I have the feeling that moving them to an smaller house won't change anything,the hidding gona be the same,the all eat,watch tv thing the same,Even this house as big it is with other type of residents would be a lot better.Really don't understand what they did bad..the place opened with them,an maid that did nothing,freddy that was always passing out and drinking,an guest that coverd an cam,really don't see what they did wrong..it was an recepy for success,just like the other manager empty houses.

• Like 1