Maria & Grisha Part #2

this gift for maria and all of you ..

something i never do it before to give maria some excitement..

ezgif-4-2dfb61f093.gif
Read this joke deeply( said to me my friend girl) ,When I went with her boyfriend to the house, he
wanted to have sex with her, for the first time, she was very shy. "When she saw his ( the precious)
was feel the tough shyness, he think   and told her," Remember, we were in a
petrol station. , And I'held hose of the gas and put in the car, bought ten dollars, (you like the car
you need gasoline), and my (the precious) like that hose of the gas!! after that she laugh very loud
and shyness removed,and enjoyed with some..
the second day, when her boyfriend came home, saw her naked, and in her hands $ 10!!, He told
her why the ten dollars? !! She said to him, I'like the car I' want gasoline ten dollars,

(understand what she want), and enjoyed with some alot ..

The next day, when he boyfriend came, found her naked, and with her $ 30 !! he said to her: (like the car again) !!, when he wanted to
took $ 30, and ready to start up,she said: waiting thirty! means (three times) !! (Every time a tenth) !!
means (three rounds) .. Want to spoiled the length of the night, he feels Miserable because he told story
of (that demn car)..hey guys the story not finished yet!! ,I'ask her, so where is he ? she said: after
one week he left the city and guess what!? mybe he left the country !!:biggrin:

• Like 1