Maria & Grisha Part #2

7 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Maybe some guests don't want to be seen on cams... 

Check on timeline until the breakout... 4-5 guests was there and being filmed... including a couple that already had sex there wtice, the girl from that couple already was with lesbian actions with Maria one night, the other girl get fully naked in the shower for the second time

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Check on timeline until the breakout... 4-5 guests was there and being filmed... including a couple that already had sex there wtice, the girl from that couple already was with lesbian actions with Maria one night, the other girl get fully naked in the shower for the second time

And surprise..the place returned online(after hours)and the couple it's sleeping.What an bad joke this house.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Sorry but I don't believe breakouts for technical issues for hours... Grisha has total control on cams, and when they don't want to be filmed they cut connection.  It's not the first time..

Really??? you are saying that no one could have problems with internet??? specially in winter??? with negative degrees ??? weird... 

For other times i don't know... but on this time that doesn't make any sense... but ok, people are free to create the theories that they want to believe

43 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Really??? you are saying that no one could have problems with internet??? specially in winter??? with negative degrees ??? weird... 

For other times i don't know... but on this time that doesn't make any sense... but ok, people are free to create the theories that they want to believe

Maria and grisha had this constantly "tec problems" even in summer,or with good time..specialy in their second house and now in this third one they just took it to an joke level..everytime they feel like they do what they want..probarby one of the main reason of the "sucess" of place,that and the terrible cams.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Maria and grisha had this constantly "tec problems" even in summer,or with good time..specialy in their second house and now in this third one they just took it to an joke level..everytime they feel like they do what they want..probarby one of the main reason of the "sucess" of place,that and the terrible cams.

I don't believe in that.. sorry... because that means that they are losing money
I believe (and also said that on the past) that is weird that every time there are problems it's always technical problems... but if they do that on purpose so many times of course VH already had done something

But today??? when there was there a couple that already have sex twice on cams??? when there are a girl that get fully naked twice on cams... why do they need to cut the internet?? doesn't make sense.. 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I don't believe in that.. sorry... because that means that they are losing money
I believe (and also said that on the past) that is weird that every time there are problems it's always technical problems... but if they do that on purpose so many times of course VH already had done something

But today??? when there was there a couple that already have sex twice on cams??? when there are a girl that get fully naked twice on cams... why do they need to cut the internet?? doesn't make sense.. 

Well today and maybe one or other time totaly possible was tec problem,but other times I didn't think so,honestly they most Probrably already loosing money and views because the cams and placement of them and they didn't seem bother at all,but who cares,if they don't seem to care with us(viewrs)why would we care about them.Lets just watch other better houses.

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well today and maybe one or other time totaly possible was tec problem,but other times I didn't think so,honestly they most Probrably already loosing money and views because the cams and placement of them and they didn't seem bother at all,but who cares,if they don't seem to care with us(viewrs)why would we care about them.Lets just watch other better houses.

Yes i do that do with this and other houses... Only check them randomly and at timeline (when i have access to it) 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes i do that do with this and other houses... Only check them randomly and at timeline (when i have access to it) 

Never doubt you intelligence.I do exactly the same thing.Of course if big changes(for better)happened then would be possible to watch this place more,but no reason for that this days.