Maria & Grisha Part #2

You not (bother in ) me at least , i want to explain  and i want to be my explained more specific ,cam 3 in the hall is clear and good and most of the scene was in the hall because there were start the quarreled and finished in the kitchen,the second point is the remaining cams in the apartment (3,4,10,11,12) It has a clear vision and good quality and gives you good views ,because it is in its right place, yes in the previous app was better cams and they are more( exciting and action)  than here. but I care about them and I will follow them in any app ..unfortunately  that we have until now( less sex) with normal life as couple..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ooopel said:

You not (bother in ) me at least , i want to explain  and i want to be my explained more specific ,cam 3 in the hall is clear and good and most of the scene was in the hall because there were start the quarreled and finished in the kitchen,the second point is the remaining cams in the apartment (3,4,10,11,12) It has a clear vision and good quality and gives you good views ,because it is in its right place, yes in the previous app was better cams and they are more( exciting and action)  than here. but I care about them and I will follow them in any app ..unfortunately  that we have until now( less sex) with normal life as couple..

Sorry but think most of us agree that the cams in this place are terrible,and do not work for viewrs..but for the couple.One thing it's you like maria(perfectly normal thing,she it's cute for sure)other it's defending the cams..by far the worst ones of all houses.

56 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sorry but think most of us agree that the cams in this place are terrible,and do not work for viewrs..but for the couple.One thing it's you like maria(perfectly normal thing,she it's cute for sure)other it's defending the cams..by far the worst ones of all houses.

my friend , you don't need to say sorry to any thing , that your opinion , maybe opinion most everyone here , at the end with respect all point views, we all love maria not only me , and hope to support her to back their ( action sex) again even with bad cams as you said , this what she need it in this time not only criticism (about cams) , you will not find perfection in all apps not only here ..

• Upvote 1

From leaving tired my eyes
Tired from Hear your sound
In my eyes..
As fiction..
Throughout the winter..
I wake up with your love
In spring..
So please
Do not awaken my heart
In winter..
Signature:ooopel