Maria & Grisha Part #2

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Of course... she leaved there and went to wash the pussy and he leaved with his hand on the dick to cum don't fallow into the floor and you that didn't watch anything ... say... preliminaries, of course..

THEY HAD SEX!!! 

guess it could be another mistake from google

They had sex in the only room in the house without a cam... real voyeurism for the masses.
Subscribers want to see the reason she washes the pussy not the fact that she has to wash her pussy.

2 minutes ago, plum said:

They had sex in the only room in the house without a cam... real voyeurism for the masses.
Subscribers want to see the reason she washes the pussy not the fact that she has to wash her pussy.

So open a support ticket about a guest couple had sex in a division that are allowed by VH to don't have camera.. And meanwhile you may check the archive to fulfill your need with this couple having sex here at this house and at the old house

Just now, Sparkles said:

So open a support ticket about a guest couple had sex in a division that are allowed by VH to don't have camera.. And meanwhile you may check the archive to fulfill your need with this couple having sex here at this house and at the old house

So we have to open an archive to see this couple in action....that isn't what voyeurism is about...when you tune in you want to see action as it happens... not repeats on archive.

Just now, plum said:

So we have to open an archive to see this couple in action....that isn't what voyeurism is about...when you tune in you want to see action as it happens... not repeats on archive.

Feel free to open a support ticket and complain.... It's the reason that option exist... to subscribers complain

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Of course... she leaved there and went to wash the pussy and he leaved with his hand on the dick to cum don't fallow into the floor and you that didn't watch anything ... say... preliminaries, of course..

THEY HAD SEX!!! 

guess it could be another mistake from google

Like I said, preliminaries (which also involves fast sex).:cool:

But you, who have the resources, can reinforce even more the part that I highlight above, exposing here in the forum, prints obtained from this moment pointed out.

Irrefutable evidence of such a failure that this site still represents for the VH site. A year later.

Do it . It will only help in the intended purpose.

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Feel free to open a support ticket and complain.... It's the reason that option exist... to subscribers complain

what's the point in complaining?..... My views are personal to me... and I suspect to most potential subscribers to this site.
VH  puts up ads like "Hot swingers from Sochi ...hot party at Grisha and Maria's apartment...you must watch"
You tune in and have to sit through hours of mind numbing drivvel .. and usually, as Alex and Anna's apt over the last 4 days are a good example... nothing happens.
Floating potential subscribers who watch the free cams aren't going to spend hard earned cash upgrading when they see this watching this boring show.

1 minute ago, plum said:

what's the point in complaining?..... My views are personal to me... and I suspect to most potential subscribers to this site.
VH  puts up ads like "Hot swingers from Sochi ...hot party at Grisha and Maria's apartment...you must watch"
You tune in and have to sit through hours of mind numbing drivvel .. and usually, as Alex and Anna's apt over the last 4 days are a good example... nothing happens.

So if you don't want to complain to the company that you have a subscription about something that you are unhappy... there is nothing more to say... 

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So if you don't want to complain to the company that you have a subscription about something that you are unhappy... there is nothing more to say... 

No.. I'll just not renew my subscription..and I'm sure other subscribers will do the same.
VH is only on the web as a business .. they are here to make a profit..the product they produce must be good to lure future punters to subscribe.
the parties of late aren't a great advert for this website.