Maria & Grisha Part #2

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

No problem with that... they are guests... they are not the hiding guys as we have see their complete performances and it's not their fault that sauna doesn't have camera 

Hehe now you beat me,"it's not their fault sauna doesn't have an cam hehe..if only they were their own managers,or had some spare cams...but I don't care,it's an place with terrible bad cam positions and with poor quality of the same.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I dont blame them for sauna sex but blowing the swingers opportunity by Maxim was just oooops :dodgy:

are  you  still woke up (  i were think you went to sleep )  my friend ? sorry lost your bet again:angel:

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe now you beat me,"it's not their fault sauna doesn't have an cam hehe..if only they were their own managers,or had some spare cams...but I don't care,it's an place with terrible bad cam positions and with poor quality of the same.

GUESTS HAD SEX in the SAUNA.... GUESTS.... GUESTS.... Next time asked them to bring some webcams.... 

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I dont blame them for sauna sex but blowing the swingers opportunity by Maxim was just oooops :dodgy:

Well without proper translation can't say what may have happen to ended so quickly and who's fault this time... maybe some joke that was said and he didn't like it or wasn't expecting that 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Well without proper translation can't say what may have happen to ended so quickly and who's fault this time... maybe some joke that was said and he didn't like it or wasn't expecting that 

As nothing special is gonna happen in any house I am off to bed. GN :biggrin:

22 minutes ago, Oeemmm said:

if i had a credit card, i would sub right now. unfortunately i have none

Just make a whole bunch of comments and in week you could win free days on VH. Make a bunch of great comments and win premium days so you can see the archive. ❤️