Maria & Grisha Part #2

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

a few cams will have to be added and/or moved but will it really matter? they probably won't even use it.

Capture_2017_06_28_16_49_23_791.png

For sure at least one more cam it will be ad to yard..because we don't see minimal good the dam pool and people inside it.But seing how everything it's wrong with this house i just don't know what to expect..VH before putting the dam pool they should had first an cam for users see it nicely..but Gess become an habit in them to just brag fist of the things..bet they gona say....hey look new fun pool in Grisha and Maria place...and only later we will see an cam that will let us see it good.

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Of course they will use it, I'm pretty sure I saw a few burkini's in the closet. Gonna be fun!

Probrably they gona use in night and dark..but if no cam it's put closer than it's possible that they use it more.But if VH put an cam near then they will run away from pool as much as they can.

right now this place is really depressing. if m & g don't know how to take their clothes off & have sex i'm afraid the pool won't matter.it will probably stay just like this with the 1 cam & candlelight. if anyone fucks their bodies will be hidden by the pool. probably only 1 person will watch.

• Upvote 1