Maria & Grisha Part #2

I just think there's a shower downstairs without a cam right now. By the way they look like they are preparing something in the yard with candles. Get ready for an outdoor party with the lights out. Let's see if they bring out the disco lights.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

I just think there's a shower downstairs without a cam right now. By the way they look like they are preparing something in the yard with candles. Get ready for an outdoor party with the lights out. Let's see if they bring out the disco lights.

Disco lights are already on. Will submit a ticket if they will swich the lights off.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Disco lights are already on. Will submit a ticket if they will swich the lights off.

Those balloons are the clincher. Lights will go off. The overhead view is crap anyway. I mean who doesn't enjoy watching out of focus people? 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I bet she showers in her appartement.

Could be,then the house must be very close,the others guests do the same thing,could also be some wc in the house without cam..we have no ideia how many divisions are in the house...one thing for sure this maid,guests only give uanandis the boring parts(the talking,watching tv,eating etc) and none of the fun things.

26 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Bingo!Iukss..look how fun that is....another crap discolights "party"...sooo funn to watch..only that..NOT.Also seem to be there some guests but we know how this gona end in this useless place...with them going home in the end of night....

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

then practically raped ivy . then fucked completely under the covers. made hide-i look like an exhibitionist.

He didn't rape anyone. She enjoyed it, otherwise she wouldn't have cuddled with him afterwards and had sex with him a 2nd time. And she was just as responsible for the sex under the covers as he was.

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i agree with amy. rambo is a total loser. 1st he turned the cams. then practically raped ivy . then fucked completely under the covers. made hide-i look like an exhibitionist. she needs a guy definitely . but the 2 guys she had were both losers. and no matter who she gets if anybody they can't save this house. what a waste. every day i scour the timeline looking for anything of interest  for the archive & there just isn't anything. i wish it was different but there is no hope.

Totaly agree that the dude "Rambo" it's a no go in VH,from hidding a lot hunderblankets from..this is a lot more serious..move the cam to the corner...really hope that he doesn't show up,But seing how this place it's desaster after desaster it's almost garantired that dude will arrive to house.If so the house will be even worse,if that is possible.

30 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

He didn't rape anyone. She enjoyed it, otherwise she wouldn't have cuddled with him afterwards and had sex with him a 2nd time. And she was just as responsible for the sex under the covers as he was.

Well I bet the underblanket thing it's more because of "Rambo" than her..because with the other dude she was in the house they did it a lot at clean sight,no blankets...then this "Rambo" appears and she starts doing thing underblankets and the cams start being moved to corners...

Just now, ze81 said:

Well I bet the underblanket thing it's more because of "Rambo" than her..because with the other dude she was in the house they did it a lot at clean sight,no blankets...then this "Rambo" appears and she starts doing thing underblankets and the cams start being moved to corners...

Except the first time she had sex with him in the bedroom, there was no blanket there either.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Except the first time she had sex with him in the bedroom, there was no blanket there either.

That first time was fine the problem was the rest..the unacceptable was the cam move..someone that does that should not be on VH,even less an guest.We pay to see what it's going on those cams..and the smart ass just move the cam to the corner...only for this he should not be again in VH.

3 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Charades  and unlike KPLP and company  they are all dressed

Indeed,trying to see something positive in this but there is nothing.And in an couple hours this guests will go to theirs houses,the maid and ivy go to bed to sleep,and at max of max Grisha and Maria have sex in bedroom..the end.