Maria & Grisha Part #2

sorry that i was away but i wanted to say that rambo forced himself on ivy & it appeared to me that she is not that experienced & didn't really want to have sex. she was not into it & she just let him fuck her. his technique was horrible.he didn't attempt to satisfy her at all. i don't think she is very experienced & maybe she thought that behavior was normal. anyway it was not hot or interesting to me. then they spent a night under a blanket which was totally unexcertable viewing. a complete waste. if anyone here wants to see that have fun as i will not be watching.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Damm..that maid it's not higiénic person at all..she it's with clean new clothes but no shower at all..I could be wrong and she clean herself but didn't see it...and then she makes food,and cleans house...iuksss.

Keep an eye on the movements and you will come to the conclusion that there is more than one bathroom with shower in this place. Precisely on the cam that is on the opposite side for who descends the stairs. And there's a room there, too.
The VH itself has already indicated that there are other dependencies there.

53 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed,trying to see something positive in this but there is nothing.And in an couple hours this guests will go to theirs houses,the maid and ivy go to bed to sleep,and at max of max Grisha and Maria have sex in bedroom..the end.

Because I can see something positive in the beginning.
We finally have new people there.
None of what we see except Ivy are known from other visits from the other apartment,
Like I said new support staff. And we do not know what level and style they are.

But at least we started to take steps. To which direction only the front will know ....
Advance, stabilize or retreat,

I recognize that it is by no means what we hoped for in continuity as
We were anticipated to the new location. The only thing consistent with the promised is in relation to space.

Indisputably bigger and with great potential if you want to be taken advantage of ..

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

None of what we see except Ivy are known from other visits from the other apartment,
Like I said new support staff. And we do not know what level and style they are.

But at least we started to take steps. To which direction only the front will know ....

We were anticipated to the new location. The only thing consistent with the promised is in relation to space.

Indisputably bigger and with great potential if you want to be taken advantage of ..

More people, less clothes, more cams. That should be it.

• Upvote 1

They've kept the lights on and the guest room 2 has seen a couple bikini changes from the maid and the brunette in the white t.  By the way I sent a support ticket today on this and I was told these changes take time. I asked if it takes 3 weeks to move a cam from an empty bedroom to a better position.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

More people, less clothes, more cams. That should be it.

I agree totally. They should now begin to work in this direction that, in my view, and of the others here, undoubtedly the most awaited.
::)

49 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

sorry that i was away but i wanted to say that rambo forced himself on ivy & it appeared to me that she is didn't really want to have sex. she was not into it & she just let him fuck her. his technique was horrible.he didn't attempt to satisfy her at all. i don't think she is very experienced & maybe she thought that behavior was normal. anyway it was not hot or interesting to me. then they spent a night under a blanket which was totally unexcertable viewing. a complete waste. if anyone here wants to see that have fun as i will not be watching.

Don't remember very good that night but think she was very tired or drunked and not in the mood for the thing and he almost forced her to have sex,of course not forced her literally but it looked like it was just him that wanted in that night,then after they start think she start enjoying it a little.but agree with you looked she wasn't into it and he just want it one way or another.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

They've kept the lights on and the guest room 2 has seen a couple bikini changes from the maid and the brunette in the white t.  By the way I sent a support ticket today on this and I was told these changes take time. I asked if it takes 3 weeks to move a cam from an empty bedroom to a better position.

Well said about the cam in the empty bedroom.

14 minutes ago, thedbear said:

The new people are indeed an positive thing but if they leave and tomorrow everything continues the same routines than it doesn't compensates.This people should be in the house for we see them,and Probrably with less clothes and less hours of boring game stuff of charades.An closer cam in yard that we could see would be an nice improvement.Will totaly consider this thing of this new people an win if at least one of the couples stays the night in and does something.

Only something disappoints me in personal vision and at the same time intrigues me.
Ivy and Maria are very, very, very, very                       far from each other.
Those who know them before in the level of closeness and intimacy of the other apartment can not see it here now.
As I said, surprised and not understanding.:huh:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The new people are indeed an positive thing but if they leave and tomorrow everything continues the same routines than it doesn't compensates.This people should be in the house for we see them,and Probrably with less clothes and less hours of boring game stuff of charades.An closer cam in yard that we could see would be an nice improvement.Will totaly consider this thing of this new people an win if at least one of the couples stays the night in and does something.

• Upvote 1