Maria & Grisha Part #2

since i find it impossible to watch this apt i just checked a minute ago to see a bunch of clothed people out by the pool. scanning the day i don't see that anything interesting has happened. i don't see these guys digging themselves out of this hole to china that they've dug for themselves. it reminds me of the dead half of rlc apts that there is no point in ever even checking. appears again to be a complete waste.

• Upvote 1

The first couple left not before disappearing downstairs for at least ten minutes. I think Ivy invited a guy who just showed up but then again she slept in a non camera area last night. And the  blonde did not swim  even though her boyfriend has

5 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

The first couple left not before disappearing downstairs for at least ten minutes. I think Ivy invited a guy who just showed up but then again she slept in a non camera area last night. And the  blonde did not swim  even though her boyfriend has

Well it will be quite a lame party like the others we have seen before in that place.

28 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well it will be quite a lame party like the others we have seen before in that place.

Lets hope we all wrong and finaly something deserved of VH happens..like one this couples stays and have sex on cams.My opinion based on how bad all this been to date..nothing will happen,new people will go away and residents will just go to sleep..bet they all tired after an blast funnn party of charades....

43 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Just remembering also that Maria and Grisha as their mode have again raised a project-level apartment that as Amy says, at cruising speed.

Maybe they can repeat it here. Or not .::)

Lets hope so,strangely they seem to trying their best to have the few views as possibly.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lets hope so,strangely they seem to trying their best to have the few views as possibly.

that's true. they do seem to be trying to not be watched at all and i'm sure it's working.

• Upvote 1

I wonder what little lie will VH use when they put this "party" in the archive...will be something like..grisha,Maria and Friends hot fun pool parties Hehe...and will be just as true as their discripition of this new house by then...welcome to grisha and Maria new house were they gona have wild fun parties with crazy guests bla bla bla.....hehe..almost VH almost..

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I wonder what little lie will VH use when they put this "party" in the archive...will be something like..grisha,Maria and Friends hot fun pool parties Hehe...and will be just as true as their discripition of this new house by then...welcome to grisha and Maria new house were they gona have wild fun parties with crazy guests bla bla bla.....hehe..almost VH almost..

just a wild guess but unless some clothes start to dissapear i don't think this party will find the archive.

Capture_2017_07_04_17_21_37_259.png

Capture_2017_07_04_17_21_50_770.png

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Nope why should I add it?

only if there were a special request. but that would mean that someone is actually watching it ! i can only think of 1 person that is a fan of covering the human body on a voyeur site.

• Upvote 1