Maria & Grisha Part #2

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow I hit 5000 likes and did not notice it at first. Thanks to all my great friends in here:heart::heart:

Congratulations to the sweetest guy on CC. Jabbath you have a heart of gold. ?

• Upvote 1

This girl is incredible. She works on his dick for over a half hour while he just lays there. She tirelessly sucks and strokes it trying to get him to cum, but he can barely keep it hard, let alone ejaculate. She spits on it, lubes it, deep throats it and even gives him a two fisted hand job, to no avail. Finally, he helps her out by getting a grip on himself. She really worked up a sweat. I'll bet her right hand and jaw hurt for days after this. I hope he appreciates this amazing woman.

Grisha & Maria BJ 2017-07-06 Cam_10_1.jpg

Grisha & Maria BJ 2017-07-06 Cam_10_2.jpg

Grisha & Maria BJ 2017-07-06 Cam_10_3.jpg

Grisha & Maria BJ 2017-07-06 Cam_10_4.jpg

Grisha_&_Maria_BJ_2017-07-06_Cam_10_(720p).mp4

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

This girl is incredible. She works on his dick for over a half hour while he just lays there. She tirelessly sucks and strokes it trying to get him to cum, but he can barely keep it hard, let alone ejaculate. She spits on it, lubes it, deep throats it and even gives him a two fisted hand job, to no avail. Finally, he helps her out by getting a grip on himself. She really worked up a sweat. I'll bet her right hand and jaw hurt for days after this. I hope he appreciates this amazing woman.

Grisha_&_Maria_BJ_2017-07-06_Cam_10_(720p).mp4  0   137.49 MB

thanks chip. gr8 vid. nice to see maria getting back in the swing of things.

• Upvote 1