Rose, Layla & Eric

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, and poor Layla and Eric continue to get placed into positions that just not their style. First, the ice box and now this. VH doesn't understand people well. There is no way SJLE ars going to blend in with the kids in "The Compound". This place belongs to them, not SJLE. They live in different worlds. They should have put them together in Jess's old apt or another one similar.

that was their comfort zone. l & e could have roomed with dax & molly or the do nothings to help them get out of their shell. now we may lose them all.

Silvia is beautiful and wonderful, but it is a spoiled girl! With the new wages it is possible that she be declared in strike of nudity, sex... in that case, sorry, you know where is the exit door!

Yes, and it's the managers fault for not seeing this.

I presume the profits went into securing the compound and the pool at the expense of the tenants pay. Cut throat business!

3 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Silvia is beautiful and wonderful, but it is a spoiled girl! With the new wages it is possible that she be declared in strike of nudity, sex... in that case, sorry, you know where is the exit door!

Dude! She's a person and she just got a pay check cut. Have just a little more compassion for the girl who has been giving is all she has from the beginning.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

¡Tipo! Ella es una persona y ella acaba de recibir un corte cheque de pago. Tener un poco más de compasión por la chica que ha estado dando es todo lo que tiene desde el principio.

Well, honestly I would see this cut because I understand that they charge much money, well above the wages of the Russian people.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Dude! She's a person and she just got a pay check cut. Have just a little more compassion for the girl who has been giving is all she has from the beginning.

Thanks Amy. Absolutely right. We need to give her time to settle in.

• Upvote 2

I say this because it seems strange to me that Silvia has been the only girl who has complained or even wept for this cut. What does fear if it is doing great? It should only be as, was in the other apartment, even better can have more fun. If she does not feel comfortable here or does not agree with the salary, it should not be here, it is what I think. Already there are too many people out of work! Sure that there would be another completely willing partner!

1 minute ago, Unsichtbarer said:

I would like to watch Silvia a lot more. But the problem I have is, I'm busy with clicking through the cams in search of her but I can't find her most of the time.

I guess that's the downside of such a big place.

Me too! Hate that. Need motion indicators.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

I would like to watch Silvia a lot more. But the problem I have is, I'm busy with clicking through the cams in search of her but I can't find her most of the time.

I guess that's the downside of such a big place.

I think it's because there is dead space between the stairs and Silvia's bedroom where she changes clothes. 

• Upvote 1