Rose, Layla & Eric

Is Rose comfortable around Layla and Eric for threesome to happen. I can't recall if Layla and Eric have had threesome before or swap at their old places. I know they had guest and had not problem fucking while they were there. 

1 hour ago, Hectorxx1 said:

Is Rose comfortable around Layla and Eric for threesome to happen. I can't recall if Layla and Eric have had threesome before or swap at their old places. I know they had guest and had not problem fucking while they were there. 

they've never fucked with anyone else since i've seen them. closest was eric almost fingering jess for like 2 seconds.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they've never fucked with anyone else since i've seen the. closest was eric almost fingering jess for like 2 seconds.

Oh hey Golfer, you should put the pics of Eric falling all over Alex and Lina in the funnies section. That was so hilarious. Everyone should get to see that again.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Oh hey Golfer, you should put the pics of Eric falling all over Alex and Lina in the funnies section. That was so hilarious. Everyone should get to see that again.

Totally that must be on of the all-time best...