Rose, Layla & Eric

26 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's one of the problems with being that young and on these voyeur sites. You're expected to be home doing interesting things or having sex to make the subs happy. As abnormal as that is, its not normal to be home all the time at that age. I was out all days of the week and weekends when i was younger, going to clubs, movies, mall, camping etc etc. Now at the ripe old age of 26 i know everything, right? Lol

24 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

make sure to cover all that grey hair !!!!

You both made me laugh so hard, I almost peed my pants :biggrin:

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That's why the stays here should be relatively short. Especially the ones in the compound. This should be for fun and then done. The cam life is a dead end. Ask Ivo and Sonia.

I like the idea of rotation in the compound, casahot is a good example how this could work.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Unsichtbarer said:

You both made me laugh so hard, I almost peed my pants :biggrin:

I like the idea of rotation in the compound, casahot is a good example how this could work.

i remember that when they announced there contest around naked saturday we mentioned that it should be like a holiday spot for the people to take turns at. that would be gr8 !

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i remember that when they announced there contest around naked saturday we mentioned that it should be like a holiday spot for the people to take turns at. that would be gr8 !

But except me and Amy nearly everybody was against it changing people more frequently :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

well i'm with you guys.

I think Alex and Lina were serious with the competition they announced in here and they really meant that the last place must go and they had in mind do a lot more exchanging people to keep it interesting. But because of the shitstorm in here and I guess many support tickets being sent they cancelled the plan...

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think Alex and Lina were serious with the competition they announced in here and they really meant that the last place must go and they had in mind do a lot more exchanging people to keep it interesting. But because of the shitstorm in here and I guess many support tickets being sent they cancelled the plan...

if it had been plainly stated that the people would be switched & not dumped i don't think that it would have been that bad. and as far as canning the people that didn't work out with the fighting couple staying for 3 days & the hiding couple a similar time. as it turns out maybe dina & amy should have been moved but not fired. oh well 20/20 hindsight is allways better.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

if it had been plainly stated that the people would be switched & not dumped i don't think that it would have been that bad. and as far as canning the people that didn't work out with the fighting couple staying for 3 days & the hiding couple a similar time. as it turns out maybe dina & amy should have been moved but not fired. oh well 20/20 hindsight is allways better.

But moving all people who do not fit in there it would be impossible to open up so many places for them. Really hope they will bring back tattoo girl Kesha maybe with her bf...

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But moving all people who do not fit in there it would be impossible to open up so many places for them. Really hope they will bring back tattoo girl Kesha maybe with her bf...

she looked like she would fit right in. she, katie, & lena woudn't need a very large clothing allowance.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

she looked like she would fit right in. she, katie, & lena woudn't need a very large clothing allowance.

Yes she was great. She was only there one night but made one of the biggest impressions on the site in such a short time

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

They shouldn't switch people too fast. Imagine Terry would be in such a rotation kind of thing and she had only like 5 days left. That would be bad for us viewers. My idea would be some kind of voting system. Every sunday for example, the viewers can up- or downvote each tenant once. The one with the least votes must leave. That way, we could keep the good ones. Plus we would reach a whole new level of interaction.

But I think that would be a bit extreme.

• Upvote 1