Rose, Layla & Eric

Now that silvia is gone and I hate seeing scumbag artur take such advantage of such a beautiful young vixen --I don't see a lot of reason to pay for this anymore --even vv is better than this bs---and why would anyone bother to steal one of these sorry ass cams

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-18 16.47.12.png

• Upvote 5

18 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

if we all remember back at the beginning of this apt compound artur was helping with the cams. i'm guessing that vh and/or alex/lina is paying him.

I think Artur is a lot more involved with VH then people realize.

• Upvote 3

There was a lot of discussion about whether Kiko was a tech (and a real estate agent, and a founder, etc.) of the RLC's Barcelona apartments, and so it will be the same way with Artur. This is, after all, a detective game we play. Sadly, none of their cameras display an official Organizational Chart. of the corporation for which they are involved.

That's part of the fun for those of us that want to be armchair detectives, and why soap operas garner so many viewers on TV.

45 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think Artur is a lot more involved with VH then people realize.

• Upvote 2

So tell me; is "tough guy"  Arthur and I'm using that term very snarkily, back in the project?  If so let me know so I can unbookmark that apartment.  He and his brother showed me yesterday they were no-class chumps and I don't have time for those types of people.  VH, a lot of people looked bad by what happened last night.  Alex and Lina showed me they have no idea how to manage people.  The way Slyvia was treated was a fricking disgrace.   Arthur and his brother looked like a couple of punk wanna be tough guys.  And I'm not sure about Josh.  He might have talked shit but to kick him when he was being held down is some real punk shit!  Indeed, the only one that looked like they had a bit of balls and sense was Eric.  I used to think he was a lucky goof but I've got a bit of a different view of him now.  

People don't like to see this kind of crap.  If I want to see people get bum rushed and gang stomped I'll go to World Star..  Moreover, Alex and Lina need to get a bit less greedy and gain a bit more empathy.  My 2 cents worth but I'll bet a bunch of others feel like I do...

• Upvote 6