Rose, Layla & Eric

He is not slapping the physical shit out of her like a Rex but he is doing much more mental damage to rose--They wanted to kick rex out for his actions --why not kick artur out for his mental abuse of a very young female

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

artur not offering much comfort to rose.

Capture_2017_06_30_18_32_31_854.png  0   282.16 kB

Capture_2017_06_30_18_32_46_55.png  2   308.6 kB

Is it 100% certain that she is pregnant? Sorry, ive been away down the shore and i havn't been keeping up anywhere near what i'd like. I saw she had stopped smoking and drinking, but now shse's back at that so We've all had our hearts broken at that age, and have broken a few hearts also along the way You think it's gonna last forever, but people change so much at this age, it rarely does. It seems like she's been throwing herself at him lately, it's easy to say, buy she needs to move on.. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Makes me sad to see her like this. :cry:

Yeah, it is really sad. It really sucks to be rejected, one person or the other at this age tends to take things more seriously at this age. Obviously i don't kmow all the facts, but this isnt just a disagreement they're going to get over, he's rejected her and she needs to move on. If she is pregnant, ive been reading the abortion rate in Russia is coming down, but still very high, Maybe thats what theyre disagreeing on, 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Is it 100% certain that she is pregnant? [...]

Groomy told us.

29 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yeah, it is really sad. It really sucks to be rejected, one person or the other at this age tends to take things more seriously at this age. Obviously i don't kmow all the facts, but this isnt just a disagreement they're going to get over, he's rejected her and she needs to move on. If she is pregnant, ive been reading the abortion rate in Russia is coming down, but still very high, Maybe thats what theyre disagreeing on, 

Artur could at least stay with her, giving her a shoulder and such, but he went away with another dude.

I'll never understand why pretty much all of them don't use birth control pills or at least condoms.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Groomy told us.

Artur could at least stay with her, giving her a shoulder and such, but he went away with another dude.

I'll never understand why pretty much all of them don't use birth control pills or at least condoms.

We all know condoms suck to use, but now maybe the rest of them  will see the consequences of not using one. So Artur has left completely? What a piece of shit he is if he did. 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

[...] So Artur has left completely? What a piece of shit he is if he did. 

I don't think he left for good but the point is, he wasn't there when she needed someone. If my girl were in such a bad mood, I would never leave her alone.

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

I don't think he left for good but the point is, he wasn't there when she needed someone. If my girl were in such a bad mood, I would never leave her alone.

Yeah, pretty shitty of him, he's been giving her the cold shoulder before this, this seems to be just a physical relationship to him, maybe more than that to her, 

• Upvote 2