Rose, Layla & Eric

5 hours ago, sr71gn said:

I'm sure he is happy now that the abortion decision has been made--I wonder how soon she is getting it done

So he was rejecting her when he thought she was pregnant, and hurting Rose emotionally and giving her no support, now she's getting an abortion, so now all is well and he's fucking her again. She should dump his ass now, he's using her as a cum receptacle.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

So he was rejecting her when he thought she was pregnant, and hurting Rose emotionally and giving her no support, now she's getting an abortion, so now all is well and he's fucking her again. She should dump his ass now, he's using her as a cum receptacle.

You are preaching to the choir with me--He is scum for taking such advantage of such a young innocent girl--and he could very plainly see how bad he was hurting her --it wasn't accidental---and it continues....

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

You are preaching to the choir with me--He is scum for taking such advantage of such a young innocent girl--and he could very plainly see how bad he was hurting her --it wasn't accidental---and it continues....

I doubt she will be interested in fucking for a while after an abortion, and wait till she tells him he has to wear a rubber now after it's over, lets see if he stays with her after that.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

calling Artur a jerk is giving a bad name to jerks of the world

Actually, I was calling sr71gn a jerk for suggesting that Arthur is now "happy" that a decision was made to have an abortion. 

When I was younger, I hooked up with a girl who had just broken up with her boyfriend. We had sex a few times and I fell in love. Anyways, one day she told me that she was pregnant, but that it wasn't mine. Out of my own selfish desires I tried to talk her into having an abortion. Eventually, I failed and she decided to go back with her old boyfriend. She had the baby and to this day I don't know if it was mine or his. You have no idea the pain this has caused me throughout my life. Her boyfriend was a real asshole and the thought of him not only raising my child, but also being with the girl that I fell in love cuts me to the core. BUT, what's worse then that is knowing that I so selfishly tried to have her get an abortion. That regret cuts even deeper into my soul. So, to suggest that Arthur is somehow "happy" that she decided to have an abortion seriously bothers me. I saw them both wrapped up together in bed last night. He is a young guy and he's just dealing with all this the best he can. Same goes for Rose. We need to cut them a lot of slack. There's just too much we don't know. For example, we have no idea how their families are handling this. There is a bigger picture then the view of the cams. 

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I doubt she will be interested in fucking for a while after an abortion, and wait till she tells him he has to wear a rubber now after it's over, lets see if he stays with her after that.

Lets see if she tells him he has to wear a condom--he has had and probably still does have mental domination over her--she was taking her own temperature --maybe she just had abortion and has been told to keep track of her temperature as if it goes up it could be sign of infection