Rose, Layla & Eric

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I think there's something about Ashley.

tenor.gif

You guessed it! And i went out shopping with it in there. I saw it when i got home and almost passed out. As hair gel it doesn't work quite as well as this though.

• Upvote 3

Yeah, you say it almost made you pass out, but it wasnt because you were embarrassed, it was because it made you horny as fuck. Going out in public with cum on yourself now that's exhibitionism that Layne could appreciate. Lol

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I gotta run, be back in a while, my boss won't think i'm earning my check telling cum stories on camcaps, whats her problem?

Haha! Have a beautiful day sweetie! ?

• Upvote 2

I was thinking what it would be like for me to share sex stories with Anna. She'd be like, so there was this one time when.....and I'd be like, yeah I've seen that one before.  Lol

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I was thinking what it would be like for me to share sex stories with Anna. She'd be like, so there was this one time when.....and I'd be like, yeah I've seen that one before.  Lol

Anna on CC would be the jackpot :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Refur said:

Looks like Rose’s birthday party and I am a bit confused here.  Either both S&J and K&P were not invited or they are simply dissing the party ?????

Katie and Phil are there.  Don't know what's up with S&J though.  It seems to me she (S) has been a bit distant to Josh lately.  I wonder if there is trouble in paradise.  Hope not...