Rose, Layla & Eric

Just now, mic351 said:

Katie and Phil are there.  Don't know what's up with S&J though.  It seems to me she (S) has been a bit distant to Josh lately.  I wonder if there is trouble in paradise.  Hope not...

Yes, K&P just showed up after Eric had gone and talk to them.

27 minutes ago, Refur said:

Looks like Rose’s birthday party and I am a bit confused here.  Either both S&J and K&P were not invited or they are simply dissing the party ?????

No. Artur birthday.

K&P -  as I understand, they have weekend. That is, they are not required rating. Therefore, they are extremely boring and lazy. Tomorrow morning, Lena and Peter will come and they should return to norm.

• Upvote 1

FYI, just in case no one noticed, Groomy just proved my case that this is all a performance. Since it is, let's stop pussyfooting around, the tenants should give us the best angle they can whenever and wherever possible. Just don't interact with the cams and all will be bliss.

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

KP still do more than most couples on RLC...

k & p are a gr8 couple. katie reminds me of zoe & iris when they lived together. just doing normal everyday stuff with minimal clothing & not thinking anything of it. that's what amy is talking about. forget the cams & relax. people like them make watching the boring everyday nonsense pleasurable.

• Upvote 3

On 7/8/2017 at 5:19 AM, Rhdem said:

Work in progress!   :heart::heart:

bandicam_2017-07-08_11-16-54-829.png

It's funny, but I once lived with a girl who always put her unused hand on
her head, just like that. Is this something some women do? Is there a
reason? Or is it just something some women do, like a habit? Ash, Amy,
any knowledge or comment? It might be a strange question, but I'm a
questioning kind of guy and an information junkie .

• Upvote 3