Rose, Layla & Eric

13 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i guess artur left again.

Capture_2017_07_16_10_12_34_837.png  0   458.49 kB

Hi golfer, what is the deal between Rose and Artur? Where is he when he's gone? Does he live somewhere else and are they officially broken up? Somebody mentioned they're just fuckbuddies now, that would be Artur's interpretation, As sad as she looks when he leaves he's more than just a fuckbuddy to her. It appears he's using her now for sex,  and she's hoping to get him back. Ive been in that situation before, and it's one of desperation, that will probably never work out the way she wants it to.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi golfer, what is the deal between Rose and Artur? Where is he when he's gone? Does he live somewhere else and are they officially broken up? Somebody mentioned they're just fuckbuddies now, that would be Artur's interpretation, As sad as she looks when he leaves he's more than just a fuckbuddy to her. It appears he's using her now for sex,  and she's hoping to get him back. Ive been in that situation before, and it's one of desperation, that will probably never work out the way she wants it to.

vh said that he was no longer part of the project but would visit occasionally. he showed up yesterday & fucked rose twice this morning. she looked like she wanted more but she probably thinks more sex will make him stay. it won't. he probably has another girl that he's doing the same thing with. she's young. she'll learn.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

vh said that he was no longer part of the project but would visit occasionally. he showed up yesterday & fucked rose twice this morning. she looked like she wanted more but she probably thinks more sex will make him stay. it won't. he probably has another girl that he's doing the same thing with. she's young. she'll learn.

It's pretty heartbreaking to see how sad she seems sometimes. We all have to learn stuff the hard way when we're young, that's life. She needs to meet a new guy that will treat her right and start having having fun and be happy again., and she can tell Artur to fuck off the next time he drops by. But just hanging around the house all day almost makes that impossible.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

It's pretty heartbreaking to see how sad she seems sometimes. We all have to learn stuff the hard way when we're young, that's life. She needs to meet a new guy that will treat her right and start having having fun and be happy again., and she can tell Artur to fuck off the next time he drops by. But just hanging around the house all day almost makes that impossible.

The thing is that they hardly ever go out of the compound unless for groceries and booze and Eric does that for their house. Either Rose has to go out and get some or invite friends or friends of friends over and check them out.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Refur said:

[...] Either Rose has to go out and get some or invite friends or friends of friends over and check them out.

That's what I don't understand. They had so many friends over there, in the first days of the compound. Rose could invite Tory, Amy and some of the other friends who visited them. Like Ashley said, it's almost impossible to develop a new relationship when you never go out.

• Upvote 4

26 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

That's what I don't understand. They had so many friends over there, in the first days of the compound. Rose could invite Tory, Amy and some of the other friends who visited them. Like Ashley said, it's almost impossible to develop a new relationship when you never go out.

That's one of the problems with being that young and on these voyeur sites. You're expected to be home doing interesting things or having sex to make the subs happy. As abnormal as that is, its not normal to be home all the time at that age. I was out all days of the week and weekends when i was younger, going to clubs, movies, mall, camping etc etc. Now at the ripe old age of 26 i know everything, right? Lol

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's one of the problems with being that young and on these voyeur sites. You're expected to be home doing interesting things or having sex to make the subs happy. As abnormal as that is, its not normal to be home all the time at that age. I was out all days of the week and weekends when i was younger, going to clubs, movies, mall, camping etc etc. Now at the ripe old age of 26 i know everything, right? Lol

make sure to cover all that grey hair !!!!

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's why the stays here should be relatively short. Especially the ones in the compound. This should be for fun and then done. The cam life is a dead end. Ask Ivo and Sonia.

• Upvote 3