Rose, Layla & Eric

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Maybe they we're just in the moment and didnt really think about the cams, we know they are not shy in front of the cams. Werent they f'ng within an hour of entering the old apartment?

That is probably a possible reason as they are extremely passionate when they start digging for home

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Gudari said:

The camera angles are extraordinary to fuck in bed like everyone! They know perfectly well that the vision does not go there! Immediate fine!

Maybe instead of fining them when they don't give them a bonus when they do, positive reinforcement. My boss keeps threatening us for being online for non work related stuff, like i am now, if she paid me extra for not going on here, i might listen then. Who am i kidding, i'd still be on here anyway.

Just now, Gudari said:

For me it is deliberate! This is not an accident! Just after the communication of a wage reduction. I ask a large fine for them or expulsion! I like Silvia, but gives me same, this is unacceptable!

It was not. It does them no good to do that. They just wanted to fuck over there and they probably weren't worried about the cams too much.

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Maybe instead of fining them when they don't give them a bonus when they do, positive reinforcement. My boss keeps threatening us for being online for non work related stuff, like i am now, if she paid me extra for not going on here, i might listen then. Who am i kidding, i'd still be on here anyway.

You crazy! Haha

Geez calm down. You don't have to scream fine them every time someone doesn't have sex to your liking.  If they did out of protest I don't blame them and if they got caught up in the moment it's not like we don't have multiple videos already of them. 

Just now, Gudari said:

I refuse to see them again! This is unfair to us and to other tenants! She is too selfish!

It will be ok. Just let it go. Let Casahot ease your mind. That's what I do. Haha!

4 minutes ago, Gudari said:

For me it is deliberate! This is not an accident! Just after the communication of a wage reduction. I ask a large fine for them or expulsion! I like Silvia, but gives me same, this is unacceptable!

Wow, Gudari, theyve done it over a hundred times in 6 weeks on cam, and one time off you wany them to go? I don't thing anyone wants these 2 to go

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Vaya, Gudari, theyve hecho que más de cien veces en 6 semanas en la leva, y una vez fuera se les wany ir? Yo no que alguien quiere ir a estos 2

I'm just as Ash, this time has been deliberately! Just after a wage reduction communication! If I play with my boss, simply to the next day I'm on the street!

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They are not made for this place I think. Give them their cozy little appartement back... 

I don't understand why you say they are not made for this place--Silvia has probably been in the pool more than any other female in the compound --she has spent a lot of time with the others on the terrace also---why don't she belong vs anyone else

Archived