Rose, Layla & Eric

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Silvia is very fake! She fucks off camera and then leaves the apartment! I repeat it, unacceptable! I ask a large fine so you change your attitude! She is perfectly misleading to everyone!

Did you miss this from 10 hours ago??????????????

GGGGGG.mp4

Just now, Unsichtbarer said:

¡Santo cielo! Lo están haciendo de vez en millones fuera de la vista y todo el hilo está en llamas!:biggrin:

Simply because it has been deliberate by Silvia! And not like me that they laugh from me and on my face!

1 minute ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Holy Crap! They are doing it once in a million out of view and the whole thread is on fire! :biggrin:

I guess there's just not much else to talk about. The big news today was that there was a significant salary drop on the tenants. So, conspiracy theories have run amuck. The latest is that Josh and Silvia are on strike.

Just now, sr71gn said:

¿Se ha perdido esto desde hace 10 horas ??????????????

GGGGGG.mp4  0   11.63 MB

Surely she didn't know at the time of the salary reduction! I'm not complaining of sex we have had, I complain about the attitude of Silvia!

13 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Silvia is very fake! She fucks off camera and then leaves the apartment! I repeat it, unacceptable! I ask a large fine so you change your attitude! She is perfectly misleading to everyone!

What is the indignation? They three days as they arrived in a new city, and quite nice and interesting (like 2 in terms of population in Ukraine after Kiev).

If you for example - lived in Kiel. And then came the first time in Hamburg. Would you be in an apartment or go on excursions? 

lxab9uq5 (1).jpg

Justo ahora, Groomy dijo:

¿Qué es la ira? Ellos Tres días CUANDO Llegaron un Una nueva ciudad, y es Bastante agradable e interesante (2 Como en Términos de Población en Ucrania Despues De Que Kiev).

Si, por example - Vivido en Kiel. Y LUEGO vino la primera vez en Hamburgo. ¿Estaria En un apartamento o ir de excursión? 

lxab9uq5 (1) .jpg  0   209,36 kB

Surely if he would visit the place, but the difference is that they do not pay for it.

4 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Surely she didn't know at the time of the salary reduction! I'm not complaining of sex we have had, I complain about the attitude of Silvia!

She was told way before this fuck session --which was ten hours ago --ask groomy when silvia became aware they were getting pay cuts

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That's how sex goes for most people I think. Most of these guys here though, it's all about their orgasm and that's it. They are missing out so much.

They're missing out all right, some of them are so selfish, they have no clue how fulfilling and fun it is to give their girl an orgasm for themselves, let alone their lovers.

Archived