Rose, Layla & Eric

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, if you agree with the attitude of Silvia I have nothing more to say! It will be later! Surely, tonight not! Will be another night without sex... Oh no, outside the Chambers has already been and they will sure custom! Two of them are fixed customs.

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I guess there's just not much else to talk about. The big news today was that there was a significant salary drop on the tenants. So, conspiracy theories have run amuck. The latest is that Josh and Silvia are on strike.

And I wouldn't even blame them.

They are money makers, delivering exactly what most of the viewers want to see and for that, they cut their salaries.

If I were them, I would be pissed for sure!

18 minutes ago, Gudari said:
Each passing day Dina and Rob I like more! Yes, they are antisocial, but they enjoy much two alone and especially sex!

I liked them the first time they had sex, I like the way they treat each other and Dina is not shy of the camera in there bedroom anyway

i don't recall as many pages of catching up to the silvia business so let me get my 2 cents in. i have liked silvia right from the start when she had sex right away & continued to multiple times practically every day. she is gorgeous & i love seeing her. josh is nice to her aaaa7 they are a nice couple. having said that i agree with the points of everyone to some degree. about fuycking off cam, they are probably protesting the pay cut which they should not have been hit with. i also agree that now that stuff like that is happening we must keep an eye on their behavior. but since the night when layla & eric, lina & alex all took turns fucking in her bed & she did not appear to feel well their sex life has not been nearly as good. there were many times in the other apt that silvia seemed to brush josh away & then she seemed to be depressed so there may be something else bothering her. back to the present. the sex that i have seen from them so far has been mediocre at best. i don't think that protesting now is a good idea at all. they are being outfucked by almost every couple on the site right now & easily by every other couple in the compound. to tell you the truth i wouldn't notice if they left right now so they should evaluate the situation & decide if they really still want to be here. what they are doing is going to lower their views & the decision will be out of their hands soon if they don't step it up big time. if they won't then they should leave the project. the way that they are now they are not interesting to me anymore & i'm probably not alone in saying that. they have a big decision to make in my opinion.

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i don't recall as many pages of catching up to the silvia business so let me get my 2 cents in. i have liked silvia right from the start when she had sex right away & continued to multiple times practically every day. she is gorgeous & i love seeing her. josh is nice to her aaaa7 they are a nice couple. having said that i agree with the points of everyone to some degree. about fuycking off cam, they are probably protesting the pay cut which they should not have been hit with. i also agree that now that stuff like that is happening we must keep an eye on their behavior. but since the night when layla & eric, lina & alex all took turns fucking in her bed & she did not appear to feel well their sex life has not been nearly as good. there were many times in the other apt that silvia seemed to brush josh away & then she seemed to be depressed so there may be something else bothering her. back to the present. the sex that i have seen from them so far has been mediocre at best. i don't think that protesting now is a good idea at all. they are being outfucked by almost every couple on the site right now & easily by every other couple in the compound. to tell you the truth i wouldn't notice if they left right now so they should evaluate the situation & decide if they really still want to be here. what they are doing is going to lower their views & the decision will be out of their hands soon if they don't step it up big time. if they won't then they should leave the project. the way that they are now they are not interesting to me anymore & i'm probably not alone in saying that. they have a big decision to make in my opinion.

Wise words golfer. I still like them. But I stand with my opinion it's not good for them there. I think we will see pretty soon how it turns out. I don't wanna lose them. I want the old Silvia and Josh back.

hace 9 minutos, golfer06 dijo:

No recuerdo Tantas Páginas de ponerse al día con El Negocio de Silvia Así Que Vamos a CONSEGUIR MIS 2 centavos. Me ha gustado Silvia from El Principio, Cuando Tuvo Relaciones sexuales de INMEDIATO Y CONTINUO Varias Veces practicamente Todos Los Días. Que es precioso y me encanta Verla. Josh es amable con ella pareja hijo aaaa7 Una buena. Habiendo DICHO ESO, de Acuerdo con los puntos de Todas las Personas en ALGÚN Grado. Sobre fuycking Fuera de levas, Es probable Que esten protestando por la Reducción salarial Que No Deben Haber Sido golpeado con. También estoy de acuerdo Que Ahora Que ESE tipo de Cosas SUCEDE Hay Que mantener ONU ojo en su Comportamiento. Pero desde la noche CUANDO Layla & Eric, lina y Alex se turnaron puta En la cama y ella no parecia Sentirse bien su vida sexual no ha Sido bronceado buena. Hubo Muchas Veces en La Otra apta Que Silvia parecia cepillar josh de distancia Y ENTONCES ella parecia Estar deprimido por Lo Que Puede Ser Otra Cosa molestando. De vuelta al presente. Que el sexo que visto de Ellos Hasta Ahora ha Sido mediocre en el mejor. No Creo Que protestar Ahora Es Una buena idea en absoluto. que estan Siendo outfucked en casi TODAS LAS parejas en el sitio En Este Momento y con Facilidad por CUALQUIER Otro par en el Compuesto. Decir una verdad no me Daría Cuenta si dejaron En Este Momento por Lo Que Deben evaluar v La Situacion y Decidir si todavía Realmente Quieren Estar here. Lo que estan Haciendo va a disminuir SUS puntos de vista y la decisión estara Fuera de Sus manos muy pronto si no lo paso en grande. Si hay Quieren, then deberian Dejar el Proyecto. La forma en que estan Ahora No hijo interesantes Para Mí Más y probablemente no solo de la soja en ESO Decir. Tienen Una gran decisión Que Tomar en mi Opinión.

Agree Golfer! they should consider many things I think! First if they want to stay in the project with all its consequences, and second, if I were Josh, even would raise me the relationship with Silvia! I think a tremendous lack of respect that my girlfriend is looking at mobile phone or doing anything while the pussy as you or fuck it! It seems to me a lack of interest in her huge boyfriend who I personally would make me consider the relationship! I think Silvia is too selfish!

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wise words golfer. I still like them. But I stand with my opinion it's not good for them there. I think we will see pretty soon how it turns out. I don't wanna lose them. I want the old Silvia and Josh back.

me too. but they are not good like this. between the nv, hiding, & lack of enthusiasm they are becoming unwatchable. very dissapointing!

Just now, Gudari said:

Agree Golfer! they should consider many things I think! First if they want to stay in the project with all its consequences, and second, if I were Josh, even would raise me the relationship with Silvia! I think a tremendous lack of respect that my girlfriend is looking at mobile phone or doing anything while the cone as you or fuck it! It seems to me a lack of interest in her huge boyfriend who I personally would make me consider the relationship! I think Silvia is too selfish!

i think you are right. she hasn't been the same with him for a while now. if i were josh i would feel neglected at the least. 

Archived