Rose, Layla & Eric

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, so far the pool has been a big disappointment.

Guys, we're going to have a little more patience (and I can not even believe it's me watching this here).

They met a few days and in its beginning with several structures failures. Even the pool was changed. For a bigger and better.

Another week of tolerance because I remember that the signature is monthly and therefore can not be scoring at the same point.
If things do not fit, then go to the closed fire.

Promises the venue (the new venue) presents. It's up to them now (just them) to make it happen.

Obs> translation possibly with faults of understanding (basic), but I think it gives to understand what I mean.

Also remembering that except Layne and Mika, for obvious reasons, all the other apartments and managements left for the attack.
We still have for this scheduled week, the return of Maria and Grisha, which I hope will come with renewed spirits. For the best.

That is, the "VH fight" is about to really begin.

Or not .

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Really looking forward getting the Maria Grisha place back. The compound is a nice location for having fun but I think the people in it dont do it justice. With a new location I hope we will see some crazy parties in Maria Grisha new place.

Even thought, brother::)

NOTHING OF BLIND POINTS THERE:angry:

33 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Really looking forward getting the Maria Grisha place back. The compound is a nice location for having fun but I think the people in it dont do it justice. With a new location I hope we will see some crazy parties in Maria Grisha new place.

DA?

Archived