Rose, Layla & Eric

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Slivia is a loner. They do well in alone. I blame VH for moving them here. Should have left them where they were and fixes the lighting problems. They would consistently get views.

But they were already slowing down at their old place...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pero ya estaban desacelerando en su antiguo lugar ...

Yes they really complain about the money, in another apartment alone, are going to do the same, nothing! I think that it is high time go fhe of Silvia and Josh, who are very happy out VH! It is a great loss for me, but it has to be so!

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Little game: Who does not fit in?

I give a free idea VH!

Announce officially on the basis of the mansion - Reality Show.

Every week, 1 pair leaves and a new one comes.

Polls. Ratings. Advertising in Twitter.

Just now, groomy said:

I give a free idea VH!

That's going to create a lot of contrived sex and the poor guys are going to start having a hard time reaching an orgasm. This idea is going to back fire, I think.

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Eso va a crear un montón de sexo artificial y los chicos pobres van a empezar a tener dificultades para llegar a un orgasmo. Esta idea va a respaldar el fuego, creo.

Yes, I think that it is not the best idea! Mad parties is what makes missing! With guests, alcohol, drugs, sex and rock & role!

Watching back Amy & Vlad leaving and Josh seems to be celebrating as soon as they are going out the gates, raising his hands in the air several times. Bit rude, considering he will probably be next!

26 minutes ago, groomy said:

I give a free idea VH!

go a step further & change everyone. that doesn't mean that everyone gets kicked off the island. the regulars can come just to get a rest & mix with new people.  right now it does look like everyone will be afraid of getting fired if the ratings aren't good enough. if they know they can go back to their regular apt & only the new people would have to try harder it would allow everyone to be more natural. and the pay here must be bad so the veterans are suffering this way.

10 minutes ago, broxman said:

Watching back Amy & Vlad leaving and Josh seems to be celebrating as soon as they are going out the gates, raising his hands in the air several times. Bit rude, considering he will probably be next!

Yes you know I think Silvia and Josh don't try anymore to stay there. Thats why they are obviously on strike now. They don't care anymore. Otherwise they would have tried at least a lil bit to be funny and sexy outside their room. Dina and Rob showed that only having sex in room is not enough. They will share their fate very soon.

Yes you know I think Silvia and Josh don't try anymore to stay there. Thats why they are obviously on strike now. They don't care anymore. Otherwise they would have tried at least a lil bit to be funny and sexy outside their room. Dina and Rob showed that only having sex in room is not enough. They will share their fate very soon.

Do we know if they left or were they told to leave?

When I don't get it wrong they had to leave because of their bad viewer rating.

I know Dina & Rob were loners but they had regular sex so I'm surprised they had a low rating.

Archived